Tseng and Reeve

86e6397ad737b85477707a08ab58ddd7481971dc.jpg

:duhard:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I wish I could read Japanese.

Tseng/Cait Sith is Tseith. Tseng must be paying Cait back for rescuing him at the temple of the ancients....but little does he know..."Whatsoever you do to Caith Sith, that you do unto Reeve" :lol:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Thats awesome.

If we were doing a caption competition:

Aeris: I love you Tseng.

Tseng: Shut up baby, I know it!

It's about time for another caption competition. Sadly, I am about to go back to work, and will have less time to spare for such serious frivolities.

BTW did you notice the shadow on the wall behind him? My love for that picture just grows and grows.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
BTW did you notice the shadow on the wall behind him? My love for that picture just grows and grows.

Yeah, its probably a remenant of another sketch, but I'm choosing to believe that its a shadow burn from when a younger Tseng used to watch the ol' Shinra 'Radiation King' TV :lol: (I've really got to stop memorising the Simpsons!)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Tserith also needs moar hentai. Seriously. I am so surprised and dissapointed at the doujin people. There is all the ingredients there for some wonderful filth. Power, domination, innocence, the kind of stuff pervs like me thrive on. Yet in all my years on this here internet I've only seen one h-doujin, and it wasn't even that good. :rage:

/rant

:monster:

Tserith also needs moar hentai. Seriously. I am so surprised and dissapointed at the doujin people. There is all the ingredients there for some wonderful filth. Power, domination, innocence, the kind of stuff pervs like me thrive on. Yet in all my years on this here internet I've only seen one h-doujin, and it wasn't even that good. :rage:

plz have my babies

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I particularly like that second one. I guess this is from that brief time when Tseng was dead :lol:

I found these on pixiv. I love this style of drawing.

9081550_p6.jpg

Sticking my neck out here, I think he's saying, "How about one on the house for Tseng? Great, I love blue." Not sure about that last bit. Feel free to correct me, anybody.

9137277_p6.jpg

If that isn't the face of a woman listening to the voice of the man she loves, well, then I'm jiggered.

Last edited:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I love that second one! I like to think that Tseng's trying his best not to smile.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I have a pretty bad habit of double posting in this club.

tumblr_luildsm17h1r4yvj8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_luildsm17h1r4yvj8o8_500.gif

tumblr_luildsm17h1r4yvj8o2_500.jpg

Top Bottom