Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Where do I see reports again? I did it once...now I can't find it again.

@Force - I haven't played nearly as much as you (I'm just starting Chapter 4), but I'm having fun with it too. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so much cause that means I still have stuff to look forward to ^_^ How many chapters are there about? And how many times do I have to battle Kefka :shifty:

I've played as Lightning, Vaan, & Laguna, and I had fun with all three. Laguna took me a few battles to figure out, but once I did, I enjoyed his style.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
To get to the reports press right after selecting Story. Also I'm on chapter 8 and it sounds like I'll be at the end any moment. But I'm not sure. There's a whole area of the world map that I haven't been on yet.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Haven't gotten around to playing this yet, but it looks better than the first Dissidia. Maybe I'll borrow it from my friend once he's done.

ALso, that series of scenes with Cloud Sephiroth and Tifa was actually kinda good IMO. Burton's voice acting seemed a bit subdued, which is kinda odd when he's talking with Sephiroth. But it makes a bit of sense for his conversation with Tifa, since he's probably suppresing his emotions, or at least hiding them during that scene.

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Kuja-ThirdAlt.png

KUJA

Y U NO PANTS!?

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
"Sorry, a girl's gotta ask."

Way she phrased that it sounded like "I was hitting on you, genius."

EDIT: IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE AT LAST, I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Also, the exchange between Kain and Exdeath before their one story battle was exceptionally badass.

Exdeath: You offer your life in exchange for theirs?
Kain: Of course not, I offer yours.

Hell yeah! It does make me sad that Red XIII could sound this awesome (as Liam O'brien is also his voice actor) if Square would give him any damn lines in the compilation! :rage:

Splintered

unsavory tart
So far I've played Vaan, Lightning, and Tifa. I'm really liking Lightning's play style (I spam Blitz way too much though), though I think Vaan's is the easiest. I'm still trying to get Tifa's feints down though, I'll pull off her elbow smash feint if it kills me.

It's... Kuja. Him not wearing any pants is normal as us eating breakfast each morning.
At first I thought the concept art gave him pants and I was super excited. I fully endorse Kuja pants, I mean, they gave Vaan a shirt.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Also, the exchange between Kain and Exdeath before their one story battle was exceptionally badass.

Exdeath: You offer your life in exchange for theirs?
Kain: Of course not, I offer yours.

He also has a sexy voice <3

I was reading Gilgamesh's quotes, and remembered why I loved the guy so much. Things like:

Vs Chaos: Eheh. Oh look, I have more arms than you.

or

Vs Lightning: Stop staring or I'm gonna fall for ya!

or

Vs Vaan: Impudent thief! I'll bring you to justice!

or

Vs Yuna: Huh, I wouldn't mind being summoned by you!

are priceless :awesome:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I also like how they're actually delving into the backstory of the Dissidia universe. Let's face it, the original Dissidia had an excuse plot to justify how all these characters were brought together to fight each other, now they're hammering out the fine details and defining the universe more.

Seems like they're contradicting themselves in a number of places, though.

Anyhow, I think I know how they'll justify the loss of other warriors of Chaos or Cosmos if they decide to do another prequel. Obviously,
the manikins weren't in play until cycle 012, but Report 14 seems to have a way for other warriors to have been lost built in, using Gabranth, Prishe and Shantotto as a test run:

The summoned, debilitated through battle,
are purified by Shinryu.
Their memories are returned to the state
of when they were first summoned.
Three damaged bodies, unable to withstand
purification, have perished.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Hey, I was the one who said that on the lj comm. :P Very simply, now we have two. (Who's Goku and who's Vegeta?)

Are you now? I quickly went back to grab the image I had posted at that point. Don't know who=who with different names n' whatnot. :P

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
There is no Tifa cleavage in this abortion of a game. Stupid cloud fucking moppet moogle.

Top Bottom