Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Okay, the article's posted, but for some reason the first page isn't showing. I've got to try to figure this out.

Same nonsense happened last time I posted an article. =(

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
I still think Sephy's pretty (and Cloud) but... holy hell.. Kefka's rather pretty too O.O

Just.. wow...

~ Raz

Kefka03.jpg
:monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Does anyone get turned on when Tifa says "I'm breaking my limits..."?

no...

yeah...

yeah okay me either, just checking :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You like the smell of soaked pussy in the morning? Hell I don't know, I thought that comment sufficed well enough.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
If it's possible, could someone get Tifa's "Words aren't the only way to convey feelings" line from the menu so there's no noise in the background? I'd really appreciate it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Fucking... what did you do dude? It's not available in my country :(

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Fucking... what did you do dude? It's not available in my country :(

Blame youtube:

Your video, Sunshine, Lollipops, and Sephiroth , may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:

* Entity: Warner Chappell, UMG, INgrooves, and INgrooves Content Type: Sound Recording

As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:
Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo - Democratic Republic of, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

What should I do?

No action is required on your part. Your video is still available everywhere not listed above. In some cases ads may appear next to your video.

Or here, I uploaded a smaller MP4: http://www.mediafire.com/?a97gauf7bljoh3n

Splintered

unsavory tart
Playing the 013 storyline makes me appreciate how much better 012 was. Sure it wasn't that great, but at least it was more... cohesive. 013 was just a mess.

Also, is it just me or is it harder to grind for gil hrnnnnnnnnn.

jammi568

Rookie Adventurer
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Weird first post, I know, but what's the deal with the tower that everybody looks at at the end of Prologus, and that you can't access on the world map? It's been bugging me for ages.

Also, love the picture. :joy: Can you do that to any other characters?

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
That's Sanctuary, or Cosmos' crib. Yeah, someway above the white map with Cosmos' throne there's a tower.

jammi568

Rookie Adventurer
Seriously? Wow,okay then. I suppose a tower does look better from an outside perspectus than a flat plain, but still...

Maybe that should be added to the FAQ? Which is awesome, and definatly cleared up most of my questions reguarding the game.

Another question I have is why some of the cutscenes from the first game are missing from the prequal's retelling, such as Sephiroth realising that Golbez is a traiter. Pure memory space issues? Writer deciding that the scene(s) were uneceesary in the grander scheme of things?

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Sephiroth and Golbez' scene is not missing. Just, relocated. All the after random DO scenes are now in Bartz and WoL's chapter, the last ones, I think. What has been removed is some of the textbox conversations.

jammi568

Rookie Adventurer
Ohhh, right. I must have missed or accidently forgotten about that - I've blitzed through the two stories in a few days, if only to get them over and done with.

Top Bottom