Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Dancer-Bartz is awesome and all, but... no Drag Cloud ?! C'mon SE ! Give some us some girly Cloud. ;3

I have this feeling that a Drag Cloud DLC will be included in a super special omega FFVII related release in the future.

Just a thought. :monster:

Edit: I'm curious... are you guys gonna announce DLC releases on the front page or just here? :monster:

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
4thdlc.png

Terra's DLC is from her 2nd Amano artwork.

http://www.ff-omeganebula.com/galeries/FF6/6a-tina_branford_28.jpg

Shantotto's DLC attire and Ex Mode attire is from the Wedding Dress set and the Goetia Set from FFXI.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Wedding_Dress_Set

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Goetia_Attire_Set

Gilgamesh's DLC is a surprise, his attire was in fact from....

Final Fantasy Type-0

Credits go to chaos faruway in lj.

Terra wears less and less as her costumes become more and more.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Terra looks totally mind raped in that Amano artwork. Like a blank, mind controlled doll.

...Is Kefka just stripping Terra and putting new outfits on her for his own perverse amusement?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Terra's midriff?

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Whoa whoa whoa, wait... Gilgamesh? In Type-0?

Square-Enix, you're officially pardoned.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Fanservice, who, SE? :awesome:

I'd love it if they did Cloud's grunt outfit. :D

Then again, I wouldn't complain if they concocted another outfit for Tifa, either. :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'm posting this fight because it's an 012 replay and is relevant to the discussion. It is in no way a publicity stunt to advertise my fanfiction entering the final battles of the story next chapter of which this fight shall be one. Er, yes...

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Cloud has got to be my fave character to use while fighting. He's so fun! :D And easy, too.

That was a pretty awesome fight, though. But I have a nasty habit of giving Cloud either Tifa or Aerith as an assist. :awesome:

With Terra, I always give her Aerith as an assist. Those two work so great together as a team. D:

Speaking of fanfiction, I should probably update my Dissidia ficlet. Gah. Writer's block is lame. :(

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Double post, but I have to say it: I finally beat Feral Chaos!! :D I still have a couple of dungeons to beat, but I can say I pretty much beat the game, now! I am delighted.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
The Terra and Bartz alts are cool, but did we really need the other ones before Ms. Cloud, Shin-Ra grunt Cloud, and SeeD cadet Squall? =(

SE for some reason ignores all the cool stuff that fans actually want. ;/ FF6 remake. COUGH, COUGH. *

Top Bottom