Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Splintered

unsavory tart
Do you know what a friend card is?
Kinda. I tried making one because I heard you can make it so they equip stuff, and if you do that maybe you can get other stuff. But I can't put on equipment or fight my own friend card and GODAMNIT IT ALL THERE ARE SO MANY FUNCTIONS IN DISSIDIA WAT

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Kinda. I tried making one because I heard you can make it so they equip stuff, and if you do that maybe you can get other stuff. But I can't put on equipment or fight my own friend card and GODAMNIT IT ALL THERE ARE SO MANY FUNCTIONS IN DISSIDIA WAT

Look at the thread I made to share friend cards, and it'll tell you what you have to do.

The same instructions apply to your own friend card.

Whatever your characters are wearing in the game is what your friend card will have. And all you have to do is export your friend card and save it under the "Data Config" menu. Once you've exported it, go to Communications Mode, then choose Communications, and choose Import a Friend Card. Once you do that, choose the friend card you want (namely, YOUR friend card) and it'll be there waiting in the Friend Card menu, so you can play with yourself.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I've finally beaten Feral Chaos lvl95!!

It took a rather inspired Cloud, a struggling Tifa, a correct Warrior of Light and a magnificent Terra, to beat him. I still wonder how I managed to damage 25k with Terra!! I'm starting to develop special weapons and whatnot, but they're still weaker than the best stuff I can get normally on the shops, so I guess I'm underequiped...

But whatever, I can continue on with the storyline! I'll worry about that once I hit the final chaos battle.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Speaking of, I just finished 000 Scenario last Friday (my bonus day). Was it really supposed to end like that? Like... just like that? >.> After all I did in that stupid scenario?

Also, Feral Chaos was uber-fun. It took me like 3 characters to beat him (Firion, Vaan, then Bartz). The thing about Bartz though was it was kinda cheap. I semi-spammed Hellfire because Feral Chaos kept running into it for some reason. It was like a shield that takes HP. :awesome:

I also loved how his summon also screws him up. Especially the one that switches our Bravery. Really awesome. His 7000 BRV exchanged with my 145 BRV. :wacky:

Just an observation, Feral Chaos has about 100k+ HP, but he's a bit slow but his skills are everywhere. His moves are predictable, but the most annoying thing is that you're battling such a huge thing in a small space so you can unintentionally drive yourself in a corner. It's just... I don't know. It really looked unfair to me. If we weren't given the option to use a party against him, it would have been a really horrible Replay fight. Firion did only 35k damage before being killed. :sadpanda:

Then again, it wouldn't be a boss fight without the horribleness of it all. :monster:

Now I'm gonna horde some KP. :awesome: I just need to wait for 5 KP bonuses. 8D Also, are the Lufenian stuff the best equips in the game?

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
You're great, Mei! :D

You even make it seem possible for me to beat the last Feral Chaos :P (whenever I get there, I'm not having that much free time).

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
That's just how it is at first, trust me. :monster: I was seriously freaked out during that first Feral Chaos fight, so I mostly dodged everything and stayed as far away as I can. But because I dodged more than I attacked, I sorta learned what kinds of attacks he throws and just how I can slip in between them. It helps that Firion has long-mid BRV attacks with HP combo too. He's totally one of my mains.

Also, I didn't win without any retries, so I'm not all that. :monster: But thank you.

I freaked out when I saw the 100k+ HP on Feral Chaos that time. My BRV was, what, 1k? :wacky: But it was a real fun fight, especially since... well, I won. :awesome:

SPEAKING OF MAINS, I just thought I'd share--these are my mains.

1. Firion (assist: Kain)
2. Bartz (assist: Gilgamesh/Zidane/Aerith)
3. Tifa (assist: Kain/Cloud/Aerith)
4. Zidane (assist: Bartz/Terra)
5. Terra (assist: Kain/OK/Cloud)
6. Vaan (assist: Kain/Zidane/Terra)

Well, they're my mains NOW. Might change in the future. In the old Dissidia, my mains were Cloud, Squall, Kuja, Tidus, and Jecht. I hardly use Jecht now, but we'll see later on. 8D

My fave assists are Kain, Zidane, and Aerith. On Aerith's part, it's mostly because she's a special assist and I love her. :awesome:

...I'm not telling where I got my Aerith DLC (and all my other DLCs), though. So...

/shuts up

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
The script of Dissidia 012 is finally done!

I just uploaded it to GameFAQs a few minutes ago. Hopefully it's accepted and posted within the day.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Let's revive this thing.

New DLC:

lib374516.jpg

lib374513.jpg

Yes, Bartz is now a dancer!!! *cue even moar videos with the FF characters dancing, starring Bartz*

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
That's hawt. :D

Question: is NA ever gonna get any of these DLCs? -_-

Splintered

unsavory tart
My theory is that someone on crack approved of this move on Bartz's clothes.

And my theory makes sense in the broader sense of Squeenix's latest decisions.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
They really didn't need to tie the shirt like a private school floozie...

I approve of everything else though. Looks damn fashionable.

Pandora

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
AKA
MT/Materia Thief, TwilitWings, Defenestrate
What the I don't even--shirts that tie in the front like that just make me think of Jeanette from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (minus boobs). What outfit is that based on?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is the DANCER job class of FFV. They didn't pull this look out of their asses.

See the sprite of Bartz in the red outfit? That's him in FFV as a dancer. C'mon.

Anyways, I think it's fucking awesome. The alternate DLC costumes have been pretty awesome thus far. :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Oh my gad. :reptar: Bartz is so cute!

...but what's with the Christmas themed colors? D:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Dancer-Bartz is awesome and all, but... no Drag Cloud ?! C'mon SE ! Give some us some girly Cloud. ;3

Also it could be worse. Have you seen fanart of Galuf in dancer class ?! NOW THAT'S DISTURBING !!

Top Bottom