Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Vaan's background picture looks like the beginning of Revenant Wings when he's running with Penelo.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Website fuckup ahoy! Anyway someone who can, please rip the renders for OK and CoD's alt outfits forz FFWikiz, plzkthx. Before they fix the Edea one, rip that one too. :)

EDIT - lol, the website extends smoke to cover up CoD's boobs as you shit between renders. :p

WebsiteFuckup.png

Last edited:

Splintered

unsavory tart
lol PSP sales.

Anyway, with Laguna, I would say that he lived an amazing life, but not necessarily the happiest. Laguna spent most of his life without the people he loved most, his wife and kid(s). When you think about FFVIII in terms of a love story, that's pretty significant. Yes it was full life, and one with things most people could only dream about, but it was still absent of the things that made him happiest- his family.

I always got the impression that he became president not because he wanted to or because he loved the job, but because he had this overwhelming sense of duty. In fact, although he was usually happy go lucky no matter what the situation, he seemed only genuinely content with Raine and Ellone. His life eventually went on to more grandeur things but he would probably give it up in a second to go back to the simple times.

Don't necessarily see it as regretful, I don't think Laguna was the kind of guy to dwell on the bad. And I think he probably loved the adventure. But the very last scene we have of him, president of the most technological city in the world and co-savior of the world, is at his wife's grave with his adopted daughter- because that's what was really important. The time he spent and maybe the time he never got to have.

EDIT:

JFC Edea is fucking fabulous no matter what mistake.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Website fuckup ahoy! Anyway someone who can, please rip the renders for OK and CoD's alt outfits forz FFWikiz, plzkthx. Before they fix the Edea one, rip that one too. :)

EDIT - lol, the website extends smoke to cover up CoD's boobs as you shit between renders. :p

WebsiteFuckup.png

omg lmao

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
...That was awesome, hito. Wow, nostalgia bomb there.

And holy shit. Edea!

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Yup, it turns Cloud of Darkness was the one controlling Edea all along! This makes so much sense now, FF3 and FF8 ARE connected - Ultimecia is the Cloud of Darkness! This explains so much, the cleavage, the red clothing, the lack of genuine character or motivation

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well good. We got it up there anyways.

Apparently there's a new one for Squall too. It's his KH appearance. Anyone have a scan of that one yet?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Here's a curious thing. A friend showed me how to extract images off the website, so the latest renders, etc, I can get right away. And when I downloaded the file that had the character images from the English site, guess who I found - Terra, Kefka, Bartz, Exdeath, Sephy and Cloud. Their artwork, renders and icons are already encoded on the English site, they just aren't up yet. Sadly, the third alts for Bartz and Exdeath weren't there though.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Here's a curious thing. A friend showed me how to extract images off the website, so the latest renders, etc, I can get right away. And when I downloaded the file that had the character images from the English site, guess who I found - Terra, Kefka, Bartz, Exdeath, Sephy and Cloud. Their artwork, renders and icons are already encoded on the English site, they just aren't up yet. Sadly, the third alts for Bartz and Exdeath weren't there though.

Yep.... tons of artwork/renders in the NA site data. If you were interested in doing that kinda stuff, should have asked me. :monster:

MinoSpelgud

Rookie Adventurer
PAGE 2

A man who possesses irresistible charm.

Compared to the straight and somber Lightning, Laguna is quite
good-humored. And when they come together...!?

"My, was that a rare timid side of Ms. Lightning we just saw?"

Laguna can be goofy one second, and very serious the next. Will Vaan and
Tifa understand that?

"Beats me."

"Isn't it better for them to use that to deepen their bond?"

Laguna holds no discrimination, even against his supposed enemy,
Cloud of Darkness.

"Whether they are or not, I just want to return to my world."

"I am only interested in how you all choose to die."

That leg always cramps at a crucial moment!

"My leg cramped..."

He'll also have scenes with Squall...

"Farewells are inevitable. There's no need to fear them."

Costume Change Into His Soldier Uniform

Besides their normal costumes, all characters have an alternate costume
called Another Form. Laguna's Another Form is the uniform he wore when he
served as a Galbadian soldier. His Third Form will also come from his
colorful history.

Laguna served in the military with his friends Kiros and Ward.

Top Bottom