Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Here you go:

bowser_jr_.png

BowserJr.1.jpg

... OH you mean of Yuna?... oh well I don't have those sorry.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Working on subtitles now - hopefully you shall have them within the hour! :)

EDIT - Eh, put a hold on that, ChaoticCosmos has only given me about half the translations, so it's like every other scene is subbed and the rest aren't. I'll hold off until I can do it in full.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
That looks pretty freakin awesome.

And Tifa vs Sephiroth = great justice.

Edit: All right...why can't I remember how to embed youtube videos on the front page?

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Meh. The only good things about that trailer were Laguna, Kefka, and the cg bits at the end.

Everyone else is still spewing the same pretentious meaningless shit the first game was full of.

EDIT: Oh geez I just noticed they gave Tifa skinny Lightning legs, bawwww

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That looks pretty freakin awesome.

And Tifa vs Sephiroth = great justice.

Edit: All right...why can't I remember how to embed youtube videos on the front page?
How? She's just gonna get her ass kicked again.

I don't get why they're making a big deal out of lightning seemingly.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
EDIT: Oh geez I just noticed they gave Tifa skinny Lightning legs, bawwww

Are you making a joke? Isn't that like the first thing you pointed out about her?

And the TIfa vs Sephiroth I was referring to was the CG bit

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Everyone else is still spewing the same pretentious meaningless shit the first game was full of.

By "first game" you must mean the original Final Fantasy, since Dissidia's story is little more than an assorted jumble of plot points, cliches and storytelling devices from the rest of the series. That's quite the point.

BTW, on the default costumes, for Cloud and Terra I'm noticing it seems an arbitrary thing, to make them use their Third Alts for this. However, Jecht - he's got the Zanarkand Abes uniform as a Warrior of Cosmos (notice he's standing with them before her in the intro), but if the scene is to be believed this is where the Emperor snags him for Team Chaos. Cue default costume with Final Aeon spikes. Quite appropriate I think.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
By "first game" you must mean the original Final Fantasy, since Dissidia is little more than an assorted jumble of plot points, cliches and storytelling devices from the rest of the series.

No. I mean by the first Dissidia.

I don't give a shit about the story because it's dribble anyway. It's the dialogue and supposed character interactions that buggered me.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well... I'm really excited, I think it looks awesome. I was definitely impressed with this new trailer. Needs moar Laguna, though. :awesome: And Kain.

The Tifa bits look awesome to me. I'd find it amusing if Yuna had to bust in and save Tidus's ass. BD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Well... I'm really excited, I think it looks awesome. I was definitely impressed with this new trailer. Needs moar Laguna, though. :awesome: And Kain.

The Tifa bits look awesome to me. I'd find it amusing if Yuna had to bust in and save Tidus's ass. BD

I want to see what Laguna has to say to Kefka and Kuja.

Or better yet, what Kefka says to Tifa. Thank god there are some amusing characters in these games.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
*wipes drool*

I WANT THIS GAME.

TIFA...brbwealjfasgoihjaf SHE'S AWESOME

Vaan's JP voice sounds cool. I like how he has no reaction when Terra asks him to kill her though :/

I like how Laguna just grabs a rope out of nowhere :awesome: And Tidus shirtless :awesome: And I like how Jecht's story is shaping up.

Yay for Yuna! Can't wait to see her interactions with Tidus. I wonder if the new characters return to their worlds, or are killed. Lightning seems like she'll return to hers. Also, curious interactions with Firion and the rose, I suppose it has to do with her own connection to roses. Yuna, Tifa, Kain...it'll be interesting to see what happens to them and how/if it effects the other characters.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The should just give in and put Vayne and Seymour in.

They need more villains ffs.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I'm with you on the skinny legs thing. Bah! Bitch still hawt tho
Sephiroth stops her kick with one hand, badass mofo that he is.

Also, I'm annoyed by this Lightning getting more facetime thing they got going on.
XIII is shit, SE, stop trying to make it happen!

SkyGrinderomnislash7IV

Pro Adventurer
Yeah XIII had major problem, but I enjoyed it. Main things need fixing, more exposition in the story, and the ability to switch character control mid battle like in Kotor.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
God, ilu Kefka. <3 XD

I also like Squall's comment to Tifa, which is quite similar to the "Go talk to a wall" comment. The:

"I'm not in the mood to hear a lecture."

Top Bottom