Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
It's hard to tell what I'm looking at in those screenshots. I see Bahamut in the second one. Is Shiva in the top one?

I guess since she's fighting Jecht, they have no intention of having Seymour, eh? Not that I care.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I guess since she's fighting Jecht, they have no intention of having Seymour, eh? Not that I care.

It's funnier having Yuna kicking Jetch for being a dick with her boyfriend :awesome:

I feel the same about Seymour. He gave me the creeps the first time I saw him. Don't ask me why, he just did :/

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
226359698.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay so what are Tidus and Cloud doing that they missed the group photo? :awesome:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Cloud & Tidus's absence is quite obvious, imo. No Terra either. Odd.

And all jokes aside. I really can't believe they would put Vaan on any cover doing that. I know it's his habit and all...but it's weird.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Cloud & Tidus's absence is quite obvious, imo. No Terra either. Odd.

And all jokes aside. I really can't believe they would put Vaan on any cover doing that. I know it's his habit and all...but it's weird.

Terra not being there isn't odd at all, her initially being with Chaos and all. Tidus we knew was new, so him not being there when Jecht is ain't surprising either. But Cloud? Can't imagine why he isn't there. I guess Sephiroth killed himself because he simply couldn't bear an existence in which friggin' Tifa is his archenemy.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Well, I didn't think Terra's absence was that odd, but in combination with Cloud & Tidus I did. Plus she does eventually come to the heroes side, even if it's only the end. Even Cloud I could say...maybe he was being controlled by Sephiroth or some stupid crap. But Tidus? Tidus in no way could be on the side of evil.

What do you mean Tidus is new?

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Well, I didn't think Terra's absence was that odd, but in combination with Cloud & Tidus I did. Plus she does eventually come to the heroes side, even if it's only the end. Even Cloud I could say...maybe he was being controlled by Sephiroth or some stupid crap. But Tidus? Tidus in no way could be on the side of evil.

What do you mean Tidus is new?

Didn't Ultimania state Tidus was new to the wars?

Top Bottom