Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I like to finally see her art and oficially confirmed, and all that, but that is not exactly shocking, since I was expecting something else besides Yuna.

Oh wells, another character, that's good.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Now we have yuna out of the way. BRING US SOME FUCKING VILLAINS!!!111oneoneone

... her new art makes me happy. We have the VII couple and X couple. let there be no more.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Yuna looks gorgeous!

But I agree with everyone above. We want more villains!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Apparently her EX Burst is "Sending" and she's got more than just Bahamut in her arsenal. You can see Shiva for sure, and I think that's Valefor below her. Someone else claims to see Ixion.
It's Shiva and Ixion according to the captions, attacking at the same time.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I stopped expecting to see more villains a while ago, but I'm actually okay with that now. Anyway, yeah, it's nice to see Yuna confirmed. Thanks for that, Drake, and for that awesome boxart picture. I really like that image of the heroes assembled (as well as the primary image of five of the new characters together), but I wonder why Tidus and Cloud aren't in it.

I get this increasing foreboding that this game will feel more like a somewhat-hefty "DLC", rather than a new game. =/
Hmm... Time will tell. I'll be buying the game either way.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I'm glad to hear other people liking her artwork as well. I think she looks frackin' adorable here. I love it!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
what the fuck

how can her ex burst be "Sending" if no one is dead yet?

herp derp

SkyGrinderomnislash7IV

Pro Adventurer
what the fuck

how can her ex burst be "Sending" if no one is dead yet?

herp derp

Well, if she uses her staff as a baseball bat... :monster:

Other articles states she performs the sending while hitting you with all of her summons at once. The move is called Ikai Okuri. Someone please find a high res scan so we can get easier view of the screens, and maybe someone could please translate.

Last edited:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
The fact that she doesn't use (apparently) Valefor bothers me. Yes, it bothers me, I always felt she was kind of "connected" to Valefor, for some reason. I mean, being her first Aeon, and from Besaid, too... It might just be me, but honestly!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Well, it doesn't say Valefor won't be in it. Right? So it's still possible.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/01/15/dissidia_012_ff_watch_mode/

Online retailer Gamestar has let slip some exciting new details about Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy in a new listing.

According to the retailer, the PSP sequel will add some tournament-style features. Multiple players will be able to take part in these, and those who aren't fighting will be able to view the current fight on their PSP.
Other features mentioned in the listing include:

The game will have improved wireless support. In addition to exchanging friend cards with other players, you'll be able to create and exchange original quests.

It was previously revealed that the story of the original Dissidia will be included in Duodecim and will be playable with Duodecim's new battle system. To access this, you'll need to clear Duodecim's story mode. The original's story has been updated with new short scenarios.

The previously announced RPG Mode will take you through a large world, with varying terrain, including snow fields, deserts and swamps with rainfall. As you advance in RPG Mode, you'll be able to form parties with your preferred characters.

Those who have the original Dissidia will see some bonuses. Importing your data from the original will allow you to carry your character level over. You'll also receive an accessory.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh thank God, I'm so glad all those hours and hours of slaving on Dissidia one don't mean fuck all now.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
The items will be gone, though, which is something I approve, by the way. It would be too much of a powerleveling, although characters at level 99 can breeze through the game all the same, even without good items.

Top Bottom