Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Plus he probably assumes his dad is on the bad side.

I suppose this part is possible...at least it would be better than serving the villains SOLELY because he won't be on the same side as his "old man." I mean, after all, it's not like the heroes all get along with each other anyway.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Ugh the focus on Lightning is really starting to annoy me.

It doesn't bother me with WoL since he's everyone's predecessor and the original FF hero, but wtf is supposed to be oh so special about fucking Lightning?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Ugh the focus on Lightning is really starting to annoy me.

It doesn't bother me with WoL since he's everyone's predecessor and the original FF hero, but wtf is supposed to be oh so special about fucking Lightning?

I kind of agree. AND I LIKE LIGHTNING.

But I don't like how they're shoving her down our throat in this game just to market another game.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Starting? You've been talking about it since the first trailer.

And she's just in the center of the picture, Tidus is in the center of the villains, I find it hard to believe he'll be the "main" villain, relax.

AND, who the hell is playing Dissidia for the damn story anyway!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Starting? You've been talking about it since the first trailer.

Irritation=/=full blown annoyance. Get off my nuts forcestealer, I don't care how comfortable they are.
And she's just in the center of the picture, Tidus is in the center of the villains, I find it hard to believe he'll be the "main" villain, relax.

She's been whored out in every trailer there is. They clearly are putting more focus on her than they have on any other new character.

AND, who the hell is playing Dissidia for the damn story anyway!

Tres, Mako, you possibly, that other dood that whined about whose name isn't important enough to remember.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'd be more inclined to give a damn about Dissidia if it had a halfway decent story :oscar:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
She's been whored out in every trailer there is. They clearly are putting more focus on her than they have on any other new character.

I know but why does her being in the center of this picture elevate your irritation to full blown annoyance?

Tres, Mako, you possibly, that other dood that whined about whose name isn't important enough to remember.

Before Tres' and Mako's FAQ I wasn't even really aware that there was anything else going on in that game besides a condensed version of each character's arc. The villains seemed to be the only ones that had any sort of plot going on, and even then it only seemed like it was the Emperor.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I know but why does her being in the center of this picture elevate your irritation to full blown annoyance?

Because it's on the game's cover?

Before Tres' and Mako's FAQ I wasn't even really aware that there was anything else going on in that game besides a condensed version of each character's arc. The villains seemed to be the only ones that had any sort of plot going on, and even then it only seemed like it was the Emperor.

You prove oh so many of my points in this post, so I will thank it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I haven't really looked much into stuff from the prologue.

Oh and I wasn't referring to you nancy :monster:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
So you just stop remembering me altogether after three-four posts. Thanks, I feel much better.

SkyGrinderomnislash7IV

Pro Adventurer
Seriously Cloud and Squall took all the attention in the first game and I see no one complaining about that. I mean how many people got their crystals teamed up with either of them. Furthermore while WoL is the beginning, Lightning is the end in my opinion; I mean seriously where does the series go from fighting Fal'cie crystal gods. Feels like the series came full circle and they should just remake VI and VII, continue making better Dissidia, and focus on making new IPs. Anyone else wanna see another original game like Mind Jack that doesn't suck like Mind Jack does, or how about another Chrono Trigger sequel.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Seriously Cloud and Squall took all the attention in the first game and I see no one complaining about that. I mean how many people got their crystals teamed up with either of them. Furthermore while WoL is the beginning, Lightning is the end in my opinion; I mean seriously where does the series go from fighting Fal'cie crystal gods. Feels like the series came full circle and they should just remake VI and VII, continue making better Dissidia, and focus on making new IPs. Anyone else wanna see another original game like Mind Jack that doesn't suck like Mind Jack does, or how about another Chrono Trigger sequel.

What? Warrior of Light had much more focus and importance than Cloud and Squall.

Also, your opinion is terrible and naive. FF will continue after XIII. Hell Versus looks to be becoming a full FF title and not just a compilation spinoff. XIII would be a shit way to end the Final Fantasy series.

So you just stop remembering me altogether after three-four posts. Thanks, I feel much better.

Oh you, stop pretending to care about who I remember and who I deem important.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato

Terra and Bartz? Cloud and Squall didn't steal the attention in the last game. Cloud had his story and scenes in Terra's, respectively, Tidus had scenes in Clouds, Cecil, Firions, and his own. And unlike Cloud, he didn't disappear in the intro.

SkyGrinderomnislash7IV

Pro Adventurer
What? Warrior of Light had much more focus and importance than Cloud and Squall.

Also, your opinion is terrible and naive. FF will continue after XIII. Hell Versus looks to be becoming a full FF title and not just a compilation spinoff. XIII would be a shit way to end the Final Fantasy series.

Oh you, stop pretending to care about who I remember and who I deem important.
I never said XIII wasn't a dissappointing game, nor did I deny that I think Versus XIII and Type-0 will be way better then XIII easily.

SkyGrinderomnislash7IV

Pro Adventurer
Terra and Bartz? Cloud and Squall didn't steal the attention in the last game. Cloud had his story and scenes in Terra's, respectively, Tidus had scenes in Clouds, Cecil, Firions, and his own. And unlike Cloud, he didn't disappear in the intro.

Cloud served as a leader to Cecil, Firion, and Tidus, and helped Terra get her Crystal, while Squall led Zidane and Bartz. WoL was a terrible leader, spending more time blindly attacking the enemy. Garland, Emperor, and Exdeath on the other hand, all equally qualified leaders for the villains.

SkyGrinderomnislash7IV

Pro Adventurer
I will say one more thing in regards to XIII, in playing FF I-XIII I've made a time line, and in making this time line made certain assumptions. XIII's gameplay and story could have been far better, but it feels to me like it has more finality to it then the other Final Fantasies. I think the rest of Fabula Nova Crystalis will be way better, my only concern is if a XV comes at anywhere near XIV in quality. XIV really tainted the series for me.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yes it had so much finality to it that it's getting a sequel. That makes sense.

SkyGrinderomnislash7IV

Pro Adventurer
Yes it had so much finality to it that it's getting a sequel. That makes sense.
Well that's the thing, this sequel makes no sense. Most likely their pulling a X-2 Tidus deal, and bringing Fang and Vanille back, or hopefully instead just leaving them crystal and rapping up The Fabula Nova Crystalis as a whole. Lets be honest though, if XIII-2 was never announced, the story would still feel complete.

By the way Batman are you always this blunt and sarcastic.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Cloud served as a leader to Cecil, Firion, and Tidus, and helped Terra get her Crystal, while Squall led Zidane and Bartz. WoL was a terrible leader, spending more time blindly attacking the enemy. Garland, Emperor, and Exdeath on the other hand, all equally qualified leaders for the villains.

Cloud left Cecil, Firion and Tidus hafway in his story, after that only interacts with Sephiroth. He only plays a role in Terra's story and has one line in the ending. Despite being top credited along with Sephiroth in the credits, Cloud did the bare minimum. He was the hero in his story, nothing more.

And I dunno how you quantified that Exdeath and Garland had leadership positions amongst the villians. Exdeath was no more in control of Kuja, Kefka and Cloud of Darkness then vice versa. Garland willingly let himelf be used by Kuja, Ultimecia and Chaos despite being the only entity in the game beside Cosmos that knew what was going on.
I agree with I'm Batman, the emperor was the only one whose initiative in wanting to effect things had any bearing on the plot.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Well that's the thing, this sequel makes no sense. Most likely their pulling a X-2 Tidus deal, and bringing Fang and Vanille back, or hopefully instead just leaving them crystal and rapping up The Fabula Nova Crystalis as a whole. Lets be honest though, if XIII-2 was never announced, the story would still feel complete.

The game was clearly made with the possibility of a sequel. You can see it in the game. All they needed were numbers to justify it.

By the way Batman are you always this blunt and sarcastic

Of course not, I'm usually a delightfully rambunctious little tyke. I love rainbows and unicorns.

Top Bottom