Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I know this might come a bit unrelated, but my eyes do change in between hazel-ish and green-ish, depending on the lighting. Maybe the mood, as it has been mentioned before? I wouldn't dare confirming that. What I'm sure of, though, is that they do change. So if my eyes go from hazel to dark brown or green-ish, why couldn't Tifa's (in Dissidia, that is) change from red-ish to hazel-ish?

To be honest, I always thought they tried to give the compilation a realistic look, so whenever they use 3D they'd try to make her look realistic, and red eyes certainly do not, at least by real life standards, whereas in artworks and that stuff, they would give her the red eyes we all know and love. I always thought it was a stylistic matter, and did not give much more thought about it.

Now, to be honest, however, it would bother me if they weren't red in Dissidia, where admittedly, "realism" of looks is no that much of an issue as it can be in FFVII AC(C).

Yet Vincent has red eyes. Talking about realism in any manner regarding AC/C is stupid.

Giving Tifa darker hair and brown/hazel eyes only makes her look more asian imo.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
DissidiaTifas.png

bitch is hawt :awesome:
That's all I got.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Giving Tifa darker hair and brown/hazel eyes only makes her look more asian imo
Cuz Asians are the only ones who have dark hair and dark eyes. With that nose and those eyes (shape-wise), I didn't think that she looked very Asian at all.

Anyway... bitch is indeed hawt.

Well she looks pretty asian to me. And she's damn gorgeous.

Pretty funny it's being talked about as though thats some sort of... hindrance or something.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I have a subtitled trailer on YouTube combining hito's translations with Cloud_S's subtitled trailer. However, it's private now - I'm not going public until I can be sure SE isn't pulling the trailer from other people, one more infraction and my account goes bye-bye. I'll make it public in a day or two, once I'm confident it'll be safe.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Her asian-ness varies from one scene to the next in AC, really. Sometimes she really does, others, not at all. Sometimes in between, with an overall asian shape to the eyes but enlarged to the size that all asians inexplicably wish their eyes were :monster:

lol, playing it safe now, Drake? :) I know it has been released on all the official sites (without subtitles) so one would THINK its okay. But one would think a lot of things with Square.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
lol, playing it safe now, Drake? :) I know it has been released on all the official sites (without subtitles) so one would THINK its okay. But one would think a lot of things with Square.

Gamespot had the original cam-vers of the first TGS trailer, and it keeps getting pulled. I've got almost 150 vids and hundreds of thousands of views, and while I still have the original story subtitles saved on my PC, that's still a lot of subscribers and a lot of time to create a new account and reupload everything. I simply can't risk it. Losing my account is just not an option.

Her asian-ness varies from one scene to the next in AC, really. Sometimes she really does, others, not at all. Sometimes in between, with an overall asian shape to the eyes but enlarged to the size that all asians inexplicably wish their eyes were

Wow. All Asians? Really?

I do? Thank you so much for telling me that. I'd never have known if you hadn't. <3

Moving away from blanket statements said in an attempt to be cool, I think that's just because of the difficulty to make the characters look the same in each scene. Sometimes I think Cloud looks pretty good looking, and sometimes I think his face got smashed under a tire or something.

And in ACC I thought Aerith looked abit more asian in that ending scene than she did in AC. If not all over, especially in the eyes, so I guess it's something they generally try to aim for, but sometimes miss.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Alright, I'm gonna take a chance and go live, seeing as how the other trailers have been up and are okay, and the original trailer ripped from the site is up.

*crosses fingers*

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Go ahead.

To my great relief, moving to a new account won't be as hard as I thought. I've got a new name set up and have learned you can queue uploads, so I'm already in the process of uploading the storyline vids (privately) in anticipation of any bannings I might incur. I'll lose my subscribers and a lot of Dissidia replays I've since deleted, but I'll survive. I was worried I'd have to upload each storyline vid one by one over several hours. This is a lot easier.

EDIT - Just had an idea. That scene of WoL without his helmet, standing up in Order's Sanctuary? I think that'll be the ending - something happens to split up the united heroes and WoL wakes up alone at Cosmos' Throne, leading perfectly into the intro for Dissidia.

Last edited:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Alright, I'm gonna take a chance and go live, seeing as how the other trailers have been up and are okay, and the original trailer ripped from the site is up.

[/youtube]

Do you mind if I put a link to your video on my DA journal?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
We're more selecting characters who would fit in well from the entire series for this game
Famservice, you mean?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Whether it was funny or not is still irrelevant to the fact that the point I was making went well over your head. Maybe you should not try so hard to be offended next time.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
If Cloud has to watch Tifa be killed like he did Aeris and Zack, he's gonna freakin implode.

He'll probably just use it as a chance to get with Terra.

I have a question about this game's story mode: I heard on some random board that Duodecim would only have two stories as opposed to the ten + Shade Impulse from the first, namely there will be a heroes and a villains story. Is there any truth to this?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Hm...I haven't heard anything like that. 10 DOs and SIs did get a little tedious, admittedly, but shoehorning all the characters into one story would probably result in a lot of characters getting shafted. (The apparent fight between WoL and Lightning - who would you control?)

Maybe just the villains will have one collective story? Maybe some characters (the new ones) will have individual stories with one for the ones we had in the first game. Or maybe that is right and there'll just be two.

I'm not sure how I feel about any of the options, actually...

Whether it was funny or not is still irrelevant to the fact that the point I was making went well over your head. Maybe you should not try so hard to be offended next time.

Wasn't offended. Your point was all asian want big eyes.

My point was, uh no they don't, kthxbai.

Generalizing a group of people is not a point, funny, witty, or classy in anyway. Which was all I was saying to you dude, nothing personal.

Top Bottom