Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Aerith and Zack? Meh.

Shit tier characters can gtfo. Don't need anymore characters from VII anyway, especially uninteresting ones.

Does Gilgamesh have any alts? I'd like to see his VIII iteration.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
You shouldn't have to buy a demo.

This. A demo should be a way to test out the game before making the decision to buy it and possibly wasting your money on something you don't like.

Of course, with franchises such as Final Fantasy, most people have already made up their mind they're going to buy it anyway and they just want the demo to get a first glimpse at the game.

It's a damn shame companies use that to their advantage and actually charge for demos.
Unfortunately, I already see lots of people paying for the Duodecim demo so we can expect more paid demos from Square-Enix in the future. Herp derp.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I think that lifebar thing might be a false alarm... sorry if I got anyone excited. But it should be interesting to see what else pops up.

Yonathin

The End
AKA
Yonathin3155, Ultros, Ultros3155, CECIL3155
I've been looking at Golbez's Man in Black costume. Dude has no eyes. He either sees via the power of magic, or by being too damn awesome for eyes. I prefer the latter.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
packagegim00982730.png

high as a muthafukka

kyrt

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Unfortunately Kuja's are, both or them. :(
Have you ever seen Kuja in anything other than the thong? It makes sense for him to have multiple outfits of different colors. How many alts does he have though? They can't all be the same? Are the character getting 2 or 3 alts?

Does anyone have any idea on how many characters are left? I'm saying 4 (one for IX, one for VI) and then 2 secret/hidden characters. Although I'm not sure if they will actually do that. I do not even know if they plan anymore. Can anyone give evidence that they may have other characters than those announced? Has there been any hints that may say what if any of the remaining characters may be?

Has there been any inkling on the NA or UK demo releases or DLC or anything? Or does anyone know when more information about the game is supposed to be revealed?

In response to the Aerith issue and the paying for a demo; I highly doubt it is the demo you are paying for. My guess is SE will release a demo with and a demo without Aerith. Otherwise they are losing a potential way to get people new to dissidia interested in the game. I doubt they will charge in the UK or in NA no one will pay for a demo. They may pay for Aerith but it is doubtful she will be usable in the demo. It is also doubtful that she will not be offered as separte DLC or a pre-order bonus for the game elsewhere.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Everyone's got at least two alts now, Tifa's got three (is the Amano, Cowgirl or the AC one DLC?), Cloud's got three, the KH one being DLC, Tidus has two but his alt from the last was just a recolour, as you can see a above, it's now properly, most of the others have a new one based on Amano artwork, not Kuja though, thong or bust, the man sticks to his guns.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
With the inclusion of cowgirl Tifa, a proper Fighter, President Laguna, sprite Bartz and wedding Yuna, we now have all the alts I would ever hope for except SeeD cadet Squall and Shin-Ra grunt Cloud. Well, and Wall Market Cloud and Tifa, but I never even imagined those as possibilities.

I'm buying the game either way, but if we get those Cloud and Squall alts, I'm going to feel like we're looking at damn near the perfect game here. My anticipation is already in the exosphere.

There's Rufus and friends I guess but the mere suggestion of FF7 characters puts Tres into fits of rage, so they're no good.

Damn straight.

I feel like the Gunner outfit'll be odd if she's still just summoning. Holding two guns that she never uses :P

Agreed. I don't expect that one.

NO, LARSA.

If Larsa was in it.... *dies happy*
He'd be invincible. Because he has an endless supply of hi potions.

To complement his endless supply of awesome.

So you have to pay for Aerith?... that's... kinda weird but w/e.

Of course you have to pay for Aerith. What kind of flowers you think the bitch is sellin'? :awesome:

Drake, Cloud_S: Thanks for everything you guys have been doing.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
That's neat and all but... more heroes! :( I want more villains! Gilgamesh alone is not enough! D:

By the way, on th trailer, just when Prishe appears, she's talking to someone, could anyone identify that fella? I got all hyped because I though he might be Cid Raines, but when I got back and stopped the image, the clothes didn't match :sadpanda:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
That's neat and all but... more heroes! :( I want more villains! Gilgamesh alone is not enough! D:

By the way, on th trailer, just when Prishe appears, she's talking to someone, could anyone identify that fella? I got all hyped because I though he might be Cid Raines, but when I got back and stopped the image, the clothes didn't match :sadpanda:

Well it would appear they're making up the difference by having people switch sides. (Cloud, Terra, and Tidus all count as villains for headcount purposes) And as I said before, how many more villains are there anyway? Seymour's the only other "true" villain remaining, and no one likes him. Cid Raines and Beatrix are both good guys on the wrong side (and I'm still hoping for Beatrix), but yeah, with any new announced character, the probability is much higher for a hero because there are so many more of them.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
You know, I was just reading, on the post Drake showed about the "possible new FFXIII character", the guy there said the ESRB said the game has boomerangs. I immediately remembered Hope and the on-going discussion about it, and I have to say I laughed.

On the other hand, I'd prefer many other characters before Hope, anyway.

I thought we would have someone from IX and VI, seeing as they're the only games post SNES without new characters, so far. I was hoping for Garnet on the IX front and Celes on VI.

Top Bottom