Dissidia English Clips & Translation Discussion

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The fact its youtube explains everything. It's where those lost in the cloud of stupidity go to wander and spread their mental atrophy. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm only referring to those who comment, not those who upload :monster:

Youtube comments are more often than not, there to piss you off and make you lose faith in humanity.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
I hate it when people say Zack should have been in it too. I like Zack in all, but Cloud is the hero, after all...right? I hope so, or I really need to play FFVII again lol

@Mako Eyes:
Exactly what comments are...well, unless they are nice comments. Like people telling you that you did a great job or whatnot.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Tbh I think Ashe should be in Dissidia to balance out the FFXII badguy but that's prolly just me. :monster:

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
There are 22 playable charaters in Dissidia Final Fantasy, 11 heroes and 11 villains. Two of them are secret characters which are Shanotto and Grabanth.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
XI wasn't even that great. I don't even think Shantotto was that memorable. Replace her with Ashe, plz.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I mean, I was a Windurstian (Shantotto's hometown or whatever) and I barely remember her from the magic academy because the game was grind heaven. :awesome:

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
I...never played it. But I've watched people play it and her character sucked!
They should change her for us, give us Ash or maybe Fran...

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Since it seems to be the heroes of FF, I'd say Ashe or Balthier since he's the leading man. But you never really got to know the FFXI characters because typically, as a player you were so busy killing monsters in a party you didn't get to know anyone. Add to this the fact that most quests have crap rewards and you don't get to know anyone.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Since it seems to be the heroes of FF, I'd say Ashe or Balthier since he's the leading man. But you never really got to know the FFXI characters because typically, as a player you were so busy killing monsters in a party you didn't get to know anyone. Add to this the fact that most quests have crap rewards and you don't get to know anyone.

Yup, exactly how I thought. But I still loved the game, you might just have to replay it two or three times.

It would be nice though, to play as Ashe or Fran in Dissidia, but I know we're stuck with Shanotto.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I actually like Shantotto, she seems funny. A cocky little midget mage, fun!

"You look better on ice" - using Freeze
"Why is something burning?" - using Flare

"Class is in session."
"THIS is my opponent?"
"I'm giving you a handicap."

"Your hair is a distraction." - vs Cloud
"Karma is so out of vogue." - vs Garland
"We're not even in the same league." - vs. Kefka
"I may actually have to try this time." - vs. Sephiroth
"Narcissists are so last Windsday!" - vs. Kuja
"You're too boorish for me." - vs. Jecht

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Well, well Shanotto! Some one thinks highly of herself lol

Kefka would own her, so would Jecht :>

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Hahaha, I thought I wouldn't like her, but seeing those quotes makes me want to see a clip of her in action. :awesome:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I never played FFXI but liked Shantotto from Dissidia :monster:

Have people hacked the demo to get all characters playable, or am I imagining things again? If so, are there videos of the rest of the characters?

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I never played FFXI but liked Shantotto from Dissidia :monster:

Have people hacked the demo to get all characters playable, or am I imagining things again? If so, are there videos of the rest of the characters?
There are some videos from all of the characters in Dissidia Final Fantasy but they are in japanese. There are only a few english videos from some of the characters and they are all been posted in here.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Shantotto is win. You need to stfu and stop talking nonsense. She's one of the snarkiest, badass black mages of all FF. She's the closest thing we have to "Black Mage" from 8-Bit theatre. And that's fucking awesome.

Shantotto would rape everyone and melt their skin with her Ancient Magic. Every character in the game knows to respect her. They're not stupid.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's true. Every character either fears or respects Shantotto. Even Kefka. Kefka's not crazy or stupid enough to scoff at her.

"Now you've got what it takes to destroy the world!"-Kefka to Shantotto

If that cracked out clown can say that, that means something.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
And why hasn't anyone made a Kuja video yet? Don't hate him because he's pretty.

It's because his beauty is so immense that all computers crash before him. :monster:

But seriously, though, from the places i gathered info from, there's no word about Kuja.

Maybe he's not available in the demo in any way.

Top Bottom