Doctor Who!!~

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
MINOR potential spoiler, but this little clip gives us some information about Ten...

1:02 - 1:25

WE HAVE A TIMELINE!

tumblr_mwhfc1iT9f1s1kpsco1_250.gif
tumblr_mwhfc1iT9f1s1kpsco3_250.gif
tumblr_mwhfc1iT9f1s1kpsco2_250.gif

Voyage of the Damned | The Day of the Doctor | End of Time.

Via: http://lumos5001.tumblr.com/post/67420684388/we-have-timeline-placement-confirmation

X :neo:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm out of the loop but does anybody know if we can expect any Captain Jack next week?

Novus

Pro Adventurer
I take it everyone is watching 'An adventure in time and space' tomorrow night (or tonight depending where you are).

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
An adventure in time and space was beautiful...

tumblr_mav5m5gt6k1rrm0vt.gif

The references to other Doctor Who moments was perfect
When Susan leaves and the Doctor leaves the set, one of the crew says "He doesn't like goodbyes does he?"

He cries when he tells his wife he's not the Doctor anymore saying "I don't want to go"

And the end when he sees Matt Smith on set.

wave_of_feels-18739.gif

Novus

Pro Adventurer
Yes it was very touching, it's amazing how prominent David Bradley has become this year after years of minor roles, he's had a huge storyline in the phenomenal Broadchurch and the infamous red wedding.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I suck at that game :sadpanda: I kept clicking on the wrong tiles :sadpanda: At least I managed to finish it.

I didn't manage to catch An Adventure either. Hopefully they run it again.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
6:42 is my best time. 4:32 is my buddy Matt's best time.

I'm DVRing An Adventure In Time And Space tonight, since I forgot to yesterday, so I think those of you Us folk who missed it will have another chance tonight.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My time was 12:32 but tbf I was eating corn flakes at the same time. Also did I say damn you Daleks? Screw that the sleeping angel was way worse.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Screen+Shot+2013-11-22+at+7.34.01+PM.png

So, I think that 0:26 is the best time for the first level and 1:07 is the best time for the second level, not too sure beyond that, but it'd be interesting to see what it tops out at.

Top Bottom