Doctor Who!!~

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
David Bradley knocked it out of the park as 1. Quite like the problem they are starting 13 off on.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
It was a properly good episode and send off for everyone who's moving on. Really interested in seeing where it goes from here.

X :neo:

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
In love with the logo.

I'm not sure if that's a tease of the new theme in there at the end, but it is eerie and spooky ... I love it!

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
In love with the logo.

I'm not sure if that's a tease of the new theme in there at the end, but it is eerie and spooky ... I love it!

I really hope that it is. I love it when the theme is a little bit haunting, and this tease REALLY hits that spot for me.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
It can't believe this isn't being discussed here!

Recently, there was a leak from the new series which showed a clip from the beginning of the new series, shedding a light on Jodie's doctor. Though only a short clip, it shuts up a lot of doubters immediately as to her potential - in my opinion. She exhibits a nice mix of 9 and 10.

Anyway, the BBC are now chasing down the leaker and threatening all kinds of legal action.

But the clip is out there now and you can't put these things back in the bottle.

So ... MAJOR SPOILER DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE / KNOW:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Pretty good, series could go either way.

I like how Tardis is missing, hopefully that last most of the series because that would be something we haven't seen yet.

I don't know why it listed the cast for the series with names and faces at the end, never seen most of them before, are they THAT proud of the cast list?

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I think that they might've done that in lieu of having the traditional opening credits, since those won't appear until episode 2. Overall I do quite like how well she does the Doctor. It'll be interesting to see where things go from here, but yeah. I'm very much on board from how it started off.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I don't mind her as the doctor but there is something weird about the opening episode that I can't quite put my finger on.

The production value of the episode is more refined than older series and I dunno it just kinda makes me miss the old "you can see the strings moving" aspect that made Dr who so enjoyable in the first place.

It's only the first episode so I'll wait for a bit before making my final decision on whether or not I like the direction of this series.

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
Capaldi was, for the most part, an awful Doctor serviced by awful scripts. Jodie Whittaker is more than passable but the educational aspect of the new series makes Doctor Who feel more kiddy than it has done in years. The new series hasn't really landed well with me, the scripts are kinda weak and 3 companions just doesn't work. I feel that Doctor Who needs to go away for a year or two because I'm becoming increasingly tired of their output, it's felt like it's been getting steadily worse since the 50th special.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
So, Doctor Who returned with a pretty thrilling two-parter which saw the return of
the Master
. Aside from some issues, especially with how parts of the second episode were handled, it was a really great story which also provided us with a season arc to ponder, despite feeling like we've walked these shores before with it's set-up.
Sacha was brilliant as the Master
and I'm loving all the speculation.

The spy-theme was played up really well and we got some stellar acting from Yaz when
she thought that she had died. There was also this really heart-breaking look that she gave Ryan, where she almost seemed to blamed him for not being there for a second before dismissing it.
Soooo well delivered!

Worth a year off? Not quite, but it's certainly a solid start.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
And he's back...

f5fe5bd1ba7bc89c78d47bccf59a28d1.jpg

This series is picking up in a big way. :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Top Bottom