• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Evangelion

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Yeah it's out of print. Not sure if it was due to the pandemic or licensing or both. Folks were broken bottle dueling over eBay copies all last year.

Ok that wasn't the help you requested but still, good luck.

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Twelve days until last movie. Have more Eva meme.

a4E10bp_700bwp.webp

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
They're bringing back OG Aoba, lmao. Guess he comes pre-packaged with his wife.

Keeping John Swasey as Gendo ? "That's co-rrect"

Gonna miss Commander Erwin as Kaji. And Mari changed as well, which sucks because I liked the way she screamed profanities.

I dunno. Obviously the Japanese cast is better across the board, but Spencer/Grant/Keith are pretty competent with the right direction.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Finished watching the TV series and End of Evangelion last weekend. First time viewing. I previously watched movies 1-3 in the Rebuild series years ago.

It's some amazing serendipity that 3.0+1.0 is releasing this Friday. I basically only have to wait 1 week for it.

Though I will be rewatching movies 1-3 before tackling 3.0+1.0, so it'll be a while.

Not even going to try and unpack my thoughts on the series. I would literally need the day off from work.

Hmmm, I will say that I now see the origin of the cold and relentless typography used in Shin Godzilla. Hideaki Anno has been using on-screen text as an emotional storytelling technique for a long time now. Episodes 21-26 of Evangelion are layered with this.

images (6).jpeg

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm still annoyed I couldn't finish my rewatch of the first three movies before tomorrow, thanks to my 2.22 Blu-ray crapping out. :monster:
I wanted to be ready when part 4 drops. Now I have to watch 2.22 on Amazon as well, so I guess I'll have to marathon watch them all tomorrow instead.

My Body Is (Not) Ready.

Top Bottom