Fair Weather Zack/Cloud Club.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
It just now entered my head that it might not have been okay to post a link to that. :wackymonster: But hopefully it's alright since the site blocks people from viewing explicit stuff anyway. D=

Also, Tennyo -- I could download the images and email you a zip of them, if you'd like. It's not complete yet, just parts 1-5, and involves Angeal and Sephiroth too. And I hold no responsibility if you find them bad or offensive or anything, of course. ^^

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It's up to you. It's really not that big of a deal. You don't have to go to all that work. I really only wanted to look at it once and then I'd probably forget about it anyway. lol

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Not a problem -- someone else wanted it too, and it's high time I got off my ass and did it. :awesomonster: Just PM me where to send it or something.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Oh my! A club dedicated to Zack/Cloud? :joy: Count me in! (Please?)

Since there haven't been any pictures for a while, I'll share some of mine.

jhwj8g.jpg

3924195.png

3881526.jpg

zxc11.jpg

The puppy!Zack/kitty!Cloud comic mentioned on the previous page is wonderfully cute but fairly smutty. I've got an unpublished pic by the artist (Xiaa) if anyone would care to see it. It's definitely NSFW tho'.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Omg, Munky! You posted two of my favorite Clack arts! The second and last ones. <3

That is the best video ever. I like her too, she's really sweet. ^_^

Edit: Please do share that picture!

Last edited:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Omg, Munky! You posted two of my favorite Clack arts! The second and last ones. <3

That is the best video ever. I like her too, she's really sweet. ^_^

Edit: Please do share that picture!

All Clack art is good art, just as all Clack videos are good videos. :D

Here you go - click at your peril!

Deleted due to filthiness - feel free to ask me to PM it.

Last edited:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Aaah, sadly that's the only one I have. Consider yourself lucky tho' - as far as I know, this is the only time that picture has been shared in this format. The only other time it has been used was as a thumbnail for a fic at y!Gallery.

The comic itself is awesomeness incarnate. :lol:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
All Clack art is good art, just as all Clack videos are good videos. :D

Here you go - click at your peril!

baleeted

You might want to take that down and send it via PM. :monster:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't quite get the pic where they are pointing at the clouds. Is that a squid or something?

Also teddybear!Cloud pic is cute, but reminds me of this:
DSCI0027.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I just wasn't sure how far the rules could bend before they broke.

Also Mei you might want to edit the quote. :P

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I edited it :monster:

I didn't realize that it was that improper. How corrupted am I? :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You're the second most corrupted thirteen-year-old girl I've encountered on the internets. This was the most corrupted thirteen-year-old girl I've ever encountered on the internets :monster:

Joppylop

Pro Adventurer
I wanna join! And I come bearing gifts of fanart. I have more, but I don't want to double post.

6dd5.jpg

51-zc1.jpg

2803456158_160a2b7e93_o1.jpg

ff_cloud_zack.jpg

zc.jpg

I don't know how to make them bigger. If you click them you can see a larger version though.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Those are great! I especially love the snowboarding one. lol

Is it weird that the first thing I noticed was the designs on the boards? XD *is a nerd*

Top Bottom