Fair Weather Zack/Cloud Club.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
the sudden color change makes me think of ZA WARUDO!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Googlefight is win. I love that so much. <3

I remember we had a good time with that back in old Faith on ACF. Oh the memories.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Googlefight. That's the first time I've ever heard of it :awesome:

CLACK WINZ :reptar: GO BLUE TEAM

Edit:

Safe and Sound lyrics

I read it, and it is certified Clack proofz. :monster:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Light supports Clack? Watch out people who don't. Wouldn't want you to have a heart attack. XD

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
That reminds me, I called Nomura today. I told him that, as one of the creatorz and ultimate supporters of Clack, he should be the one to finally put an end to this LTD nonsense once and for all.

Nomnom said that he understood the situation, but he had tried to express his Clackness many times and people kept misunderstanding him. They thought he was expressing Clotiness, Zerithness, Clerithness or whateverness. He then said that he was growing tired of being misunderstood and that he'd definitely do something about it.

3341669.jpg

Take that!! :reptar:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Wow, Spacesheep, that's a pretty awesome gif! :lol:

Well, I don't think I can add anything to the Clack debate, so I'll just share a few more pretties if that's acceptable?

4151941.png

4152090.png

4164513.png

4164857.jpg

Can you tell I love Clack? :awesome:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Thanks! :monster: But as I said before, it's only awesome because of Clack - Clack makes things awesome, Clack makes things epic. It's scientifically proved. :neom:

And OMG all of those fanarts are awesome, thanks. <33

The second pic totally pwns Aerith. :awesome: Zack may have bought her a ribbon, but he bought Cloud a longer ribbon to compensate. :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Well, I don't think I can add anything to the Clack debate, so I'll just share a few more pretties if that's acceptable?

4151941.png

4152090.png

4164513.png

4164857.jpg

Can you tell I love Clack? :awesome:

Oh very lovely, and the first one is so cute! Do you have bigger copies of these at all?

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Oh very lovely, and the first one is so cute! Do you have bigger copies of these at all?

I do - I resized them all so I didn't stretch the page. I'll PM the larger versions to you.

I've been raiding Pixiv lately. My collection of Cloud/Zack (and Cloud/Sephiroth) pics is growing daily. :lol:

Edit: Wait...which ones would you like, Tennyo?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
OMG such pretty art! Thank you so much for sharing it! ^_^

But GAH there was a Clephiroth pic hiding in thar... :shifty: *is scarred for life* lol

Thanks again! ^_^

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
OMG such pretty art! Thank you so much for sharing it! ^_^

But GAH there was a Clephiroth pic hiding in thar... :shifty: *is scarred for life* lol

Thanks again! ^_^

Yikes! Sorry. I don't know how that got there...Clephiroth? On my computer?? OH NOES! :faint:

Glad you like them. :)

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
If you don't mind there being a stray Clephiroth pic in the mix...http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6WPUWPI

I hope it's alright to post that here...of course, if everyone downloads it, then I'll have nothing new to share which means I'll have to go looking for more. *dramatic sigh*

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I feel that I've missed a lot in this club. I must backtrack. :monster:

BTW, if anyone has yaoi hawt pictars of Clack, don't forget to PM them to me please. Disregard the age. I am actually 100 years old.

Top Bottom