• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Just did. Very lovely vid. :) I should attempt to make one of my own. But my program isn't very good. :P

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I am in a public place, otherwise I would watch that. :)

But anyway, so... Tifa will be in the new Dissidia game. Do you think this will mean anything (probably not)?

If it means anything, it will mean it because they indicate something romantic. Tifa being there does not in itself make it romantic.

This is for the benefit of those already crying about backpedaling.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I doubt that Dissidia 2 will have any romantic moments between Cloud and Tifa.

I'm just excited that she's in there BECAUSE I MIGHT GET TO PLAY AS HER AND KICK SOME FRICKING ASS. :joy:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Thanks for the vids Raquelborn, you always seem to find the good ones :monster:

Also, the sad truth is we'll probably get CloudxSephiroth in Dissidia before Cloti....

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I want to know why she's lost her memory. Maybe they're doing it the other way round from the game so that Tifa has lost her memory instead of Cloud?

Either way I can imagine them having Cloud come in at last minute to save the day in some sense. I mean, it is their, his and Tifa's, thing.

Thanks for the vids Raquelborn, you always seem to find the good ones :monster:

NP :monster:

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
So, can anyone recommend some good fanfiction for me?

*cracks knuckles*

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2104959/

Look at all my favorites. There's only two non-Cloti ones so... below are a few you may want to look at first.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4375969/1/Final_Fantasy_VII_Drabbles by FairheartStrife :awesome: - Nice lemons and some awesome fluff.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5131354/1/Behind_Closed_Doors by Sekihara Tae - it's like lemons overload.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4745685/1/How_Long_Will_It_Take by Krissby - a bit of drama, a bit of angst... really good story though. Well written and true to character.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yes, you most certainly may.

And on that note..

Where is the real Isabella? The one with the capital "I" and has been with us since the beginning? I miss her. T_T

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah where is bella ;_;

Anyway. Heard the Dissidia 2 news? Tifa doesn't remember Cloud ._. (nor Sephiroth). I really wonder how they'll play this?

This DOES indeed surprise me, that she doesn't remember anything; is this the real Tifa? Because such things... kinda scream romance to me. o_o Except, I don' tthink Dissidia is romantic at all so yeah. XD

What do you guys who are more used to Dissidia think about it? ._.

Edit: according to my half-japanese friend who suinted her eyes really hard on RAWs, it seems that Cloud has no memory of her either? :o

Edit bis: I got it: no one seems to remember his past XD
http://dissidia012game.com/
"The warriors of cosmos have suffered loss after loss. Not one of them holds memories of previous struggles"

Heh, kinda interest me to see how they're going to interact like this XD

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well that's kind of what it was like in the first Dissidia. The Warriors of Cosmos don't remember all of the other battles they've had with the warriors of Chaos.

But they seemed to at least know who each other are.

As for people in this one no knowing each other, I couldn't tell you. But I do wonder why they chose to throw in Tifa it ruins the chance for any AU Cloud/Terra :(

But I guess we shall see.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Well that's kind of what it was like in the first Dissidia. The Warriors of Cosmos don't remember all of the other battles they've had with the warriors of Chaos.

But they seemed to at least know who each other are.
To be honest, I figured that was because they meet each other during their battles in that world. Cloud knows Sephiroth not because they necessarily remember where they came from, but because they've been fighting already before the game started and became each other's rivals because it's a big fan service game so they all match their original games in that sense :awesome:

Raidou

Pro Adventurer
OQAAAM0LUTXt-K6wQPFZUBQI2o1xW7rKv-_qe3nqFInCuSBl93wt7hOxuglQgqSJauI7JJJnUgU-AuXOUUck7trNHGMAm1T1UAtOuvY2OOnU6Um9gerR8nh8VwnG.jpg

OgAAAIzUEO_WVKIo5LKYWUGDM_d1u4r97_DgKG0PBxme31cN8mxHDa6ZwljLjSmPCD9tTDIoU2hsoy4VQ9Uhn5kZ7LoAm1T1UGRDB7_Yfv78S3EC5V6RtKj3BEZ6.jpg
OgAAAHjIjRoUliKvxTL1Ew7TheVn00qqHz_R_plANA2De4lhGSxojQ9QXumBZWmlOqVjNaWr-jVkrVfu6ya1fl42p7UAm1T1UL0nbDtJ7uf51rhUmmWj_acM4jow.jpg
OgAAAHcvOgaSgD3ogzaAQlWeUbUYTX1Ii2Tfkybe_nn0m7X6G3zmtD8pwHrl0qgpWsl2EFH7Ufc4-xokGA1T9W8rPKQAm1T1UJDhwkANxA1Iu7xuO6Px57IeZHOf.jpg

Some fanart ^_^

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah Cloud has a line in the trailer telling IDK who to hold on his memories or something like that and it really reminded me his line to... err whatever the main character in KHI to hold onto his light - not lose its sight, that is.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Okay, this is a long shot request because I literally haven't seen this fanart in years, but it's of Cloud and Tifa wrapped up in bandages. It was this really lovely, sorta simplistic art. Is it still floating around somewhere? Or is there something similar?

Top Bottom