• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Raidou

Pro Adventurer
a_new_beginning_by_pancake_waddle.jpg

I specially love Cloud´s expression!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Does anyone know what this one says? LOL

tumblr_l6ggtlvclf1qbiwo3o1_500.jpg

minimosey

Pro Adventurer
Nothing special, it's just Cloud saying "Na-Nani (What)? Tifa"

About what you'd expect him to say with Tifa suddenly checking in on the state of his pants XD

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
She's checking him for wounds because the kids always panic when he comes home all beat up.

Also awesome pics emily :D

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
It'd be funnier if Cloud was tied up, bleeding and resisting as Tifa slashes at him with a knife and was licking up his blood...

or is that just me?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Looks like a treat for Cloud XD Hot!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
This woulda been better:

and uhm...

Dismantled:
Thought
The aspect like a innocent girl still continues to believe a hero will come rescue her when she's in a pinch. She requested the hero role from Cloud 7 years ago at the Nibelheim water tower.
I dunno... that almost sounds like it's insulting her... but at least it calls her innocent, I think that's awesome since some people say she's the devil.

Aww Emily I love the one of them as kids. I wonder if they ever did that XD

Raidou

Pro Adventurer
This woulda been better:

and uhm...

Dismantled:

I dunno... that almost sounds like it's insulting her... but at least it calls her innocent, I think that's awesome since some people say she's the devil.

Aww Emily I love the one of them as kids. I wonder if they ever did that XD

she's the devil.

she's the devil.

she's the devil.

:shifty:

Top Bottom