Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I thought it was adorable.

let__s_make_a_promise_by_bloodline_009-d36bxpo.png

I've seen this before. Very adorable. A repost is always welcome, IMHO. <3

My pleasure. :awesome:

I have expensive taste.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Victoria's Secret. ;)

Cleaner fanart! :D

19628443.jpg

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
No one likes clean fanart so here's some dutty stuff that might not be suitable for a younger audience. :awesome: I PRESENT SEXY CLOTI

18399207.jpg

lol.jpg

17721412.png

gjhgjghj-1.jpg

firstanni.jpg

colours.jpg

bunny-1.jpg

13751974.jpg

Mods are gonna ban me for this one. O_O I WILL TAKE IT DOWN IF IT IS TOO EXTREME. D:

I actually have hentai worse ones but I'll not post those. :whistle:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hmmm...those are...a couple of them are borderline. Nothing is really showing, but still. Let me get some opinions and get back to you. At least they are under a spoiler tag.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tell me which and I'll take em down. :)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I think it's gross when characters are drawn with a line of spit connecting together... ew

Like... when you kiss I don't think you should be drowning in spit and letting it drip all over so gross.

But otherwise hawt. :awesome:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I know. It grosses me out, too. But the rest of that picture was too hawt to ignore. D: Hopefully no one is scarred for life or somethin'. :P

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I'm not gonna lie; CloTi fanart is probably one of the most sexualized canon pairings in the history of FF...Or is that just me?

Lovely fanart, Tea-Chan! :D I have so much CloTi fanart, it's probably not normal...Ah well.

tumblr_lkuaqcCMJD1qjjygho1_400.jpg

^ D'AWWWWWW He has his dad's gravity defying hair. :) Just give him a few years.

tumblr_lkrhyaGBK61qjjygho1_400.jpg

^ Possibly one of my faves.
tumblr_lkrg3j7spe1qjjygho1_500.jpg

959222-1.jpg

LAWL

6982043.png

^_^

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I'm not gonna lie; CloTi fanart is probably one of the most sexualized canon pairings in the history of FF...Or is that just me?

Nothing wrong with that. They're sexy people, so let them do sexy things. :cthulhu:

Now, I'll try to discuss something:

Case of Tifa is the prologue of ACC, yes? So, the issues presented there should find resolution in ACC. So, how about that "do you love me?" scene?

I know there's the opinion that the discussion they had about Marlene was in fact about them. However, ACC seems to take this issue as it is: Cloud doesn't talk about Tifa, but Marlene, and he honestly didn't listen to Tifa's question.

This scene seems to resolute the issue Cloud had with Marlene.

ffac8_6.png

So, how about Tifa's insecurity about Cloud loving her? Do you think this issue was resolved in the movie as well? If yes, how, in what scene?

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I suck at HTML so any tips are great. :D THANKS.

@Tea-Chan's question:

When he comes to his bloody senses and tells them he'll return home right after saving Tifa from a falling building WTF certain doom. :awesome: You know how it is with Cloud and Tifa; their whole relationship is an in-between-the-lines thing. There won't be a specific conversation where we see it resolved, there won't be a fierce hug or embrace as all is forgiven. Which, quite frankly, I'm grateful for. If SE did do it that way, they'd ruin the pairing moreso than they already have.

Instead, we get what we see in ACC. Cloud returns after getting railed at by almost everyone and is himself again. Something Tifa instantly picks up on as soon as he plops her onto Fenrir. It's a quiet underdstanding between the two; he's back and he'll stay because he loves her and wants to protect her and his family, learning from his past mistake of leaving them. <3 He finally accepts happiness via Aerith and Zack ( GAH SO CUTE :3)

Well, that's how I saw it anyways. :)

But the third.. am I the only one that thought Cloud looked like a girl? xD He definitely does to me anyway, and ew spit. Though I've seen worse in doujinshi... *cough*cough* not that I look at that stuff I'm innocent

Tifa looks prettier so it cancels Cloud's girliness. :awesome: And don't lie, hun. No one likes a liar. :P

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@Tea-Chan:

Cloud literally talking about Marlene is what I always thought as well. He was asleep when Tifa asked him the question, and she immediately lost her nerve. I never thought that he actually heard her.

Strifegirl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Melichan
[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=131.msg3291#msg3291 date=1229904390]
You guys thought the spiritsex fanfic was disturbing? You guys have not heard of Cloud Mows the Lawn.

OH MY GOD. NOSTALGIA. THANKS BB I AM GOING TO READ IT AGAIN &lt;3

EDIT: I have noticed that many people have takEn a dislike for me. Here is a something for the club in the name of peace.

mypictures3186jr3.jpg

i know many of you will probably enjoy it. it is a verly ct pic. perhaps a thine of things to cum in AC: complete. i do not know about you but personally i am very feeling EXCITE.

I would also like 2 take this tiem to say that I am a full-fledged clerith however I am also a cloti for convenience's sake and will make an effort to make very many friends of the cloti persuasian ;D[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry... i know this may be out of topic but I just need to know where the heck did you find this pic??? O.O I've never seen Tifa's expresion like that xDDD it so cute!! >w< I would love to see more from this or at least let me know where I can search for it ^__^

Thanks! ;3

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Apparently it dates back to the development of Advent Children, if that helps any.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
@Tea-Chan:

Cloud literally talking about Marlene is what I always thought as well. He was asleep when Tifa asked him the question, and she immediately lost her nerve. I never thought that he actually heard her.

Well the dreaded L-word clearly woke him up. But no, I don't think he actually processed her first question.:)

Top Bottom