Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
HALLELUJAH!!!

Can one of us just fix the damn thing already? I could do a crummy MS Paint job, but seriously...

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I remember that picture! Yeah, I loved it, but that massive panty shot took away a lot of it's artistic value. :(

Thanks for that awesome tumblr! :D Fanart I actually DON'T have; that's a very rare thing, ya know. I noticed Tifa's hand in that piccie, too. I just cropped it out. It's such a nice picture minus the hand.

:pics:

18611959.jpg

This one is pretty new. Found it on pixiv not too long ago. :) I think it's romantic!

9959308.jpg

SEE. CHILDHOOD FRIENDS. D<

Eerie

Fire and Blood
There's also Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=クラティ the link for searching the latest CloTi fanarts. A lot of the fanarts shared come from here :) And if you register, you can have the biggest pics XD

You will also find Cloud/Terra fanarts cause it's the same tag, since Terra's name in Japanese also begins with "Ti" >___>

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Yeah, these days I frequent pixiv. But a lot of the fanart I have came from back in the good ole days when I'd visit fanart websites and dig them up. Which may be why a few of them are new to some people. :D
You will also find Cloud/Terra fanarts cause it's the same tag, since Terra's name in Japanese also begins with "Ti" >___>

@Cloud/Terra:
:griffinsvomit:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
You also find results for Cloud/Tidus with that tag.

I search for "CuroTi" every day in Pixiv. :P
tumblr_ll03h050Ge1qjjygho1_500.jpg

I think mt favourite part in this picture is how determined Cloud looks. Hellelujah! :joy:

tumblr_ll03nkCKxA1qjjygho1_400.jpg

tumblr_ll03q96iMU1qjjygho1_400.jpg

tumblr_ll048rwL3I1qjjygho1_500.jpg

Rawr. >D

18799837.jpg

18798384.jpg

18756039.png

18753188.jpg

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
HALLELUJAH!!!

Can one of us just fix the damn thing already? I could do a crummy MS Paint job, but seriously...

It's funny you should say that. Because I did exactly that when I was 14 and wanted it as the background on the family computer.
cloudprotectingtifa.jpg

:monster:

But seriously, if you imagine that with the shading exhibited in the rest of the picture, look how much more awesome it becomes. If someone does this in photoshop I will love them forever (preferably on the full-size one, not this one).

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Submissive to whom? She got knocked back and Cloud's pissed. A girl that NEVER gets knocked down is just as boring as one that always does. I would find an equivalent picture with the characters reversed just as awesome.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
her neck looks really goddamn weird to me. Perhaps I am just weirded out by the fact she's not getting up to look at whatever and is just almost snapping her neck to look at it.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
LOL. Cloud is a good boy. :D

I has more fanart! And a song. :) Shutup, I know I'm cheesy. D<

7280354.png

18846408.jpg

Her earring...is red...

8912328.jpg

13908392.jpg

It's sort of CloTi!

17766274.jpg

"COME BACK, MONKEY BOY! D<"

I love this song. It isn't by any means super popular but the lyrics scream CloTi, especially if you consider the AC timeframe. What do you guys think? :D

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I have picspam to give.

I'm pretty sure you guys have seen these, but I'll post them anyway. Some are old and some I just saved now. :awesome:

10406546_m.jpg

13174329_m.jpg

11886096_m.jpg

13893011_m.jpg

13600188_m.jpg

13597823_m.jpg

13438301_m.jpg

16774775_m.jpg

14646449_m.jpg

I find this to be really cute. I don't know why Cloud is acting like that, but it's CUTE. :monster:
15441703_m.jpg

AerSeph and Cloti? :awesome:
11886928_m.jpg

Cloti and Zerith :awesome:
18171364_m.jpg

WHOA WAIT HOW DID THAT GET IN THERE :awesome:

Also, this one is pretty awesome:

16568547.jpg

Cloti: Cloudy - Because they have dark moments in their relationship, but...? :awesome:
Squinoa: Rainy - Because IT'S JUST NOT GONNA WORK. Look at how depressed Squall looks. Only Rinoa is happy. :awesome:
Tuna: Fine - Do I really need to explain this? These two are sickeningly lovey-dovey sweet.
Uhh... Lightning and some kid - I don't know them, I don't care. :monster:

:awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
16568547.jpg

Cloti: Cloudy - Because they have dark moments in their relationship, but...? :awesome:
Squinoa: Rainy - Because IT'S JUST NOT GONNA WORK. Look at how depressed Squall looks. Only Rinoa is happy. :awesome:
Tuna: Fine - Do I really need to explain this? These two are sickeningly lovey-dovey sweet.
Uhh... Lightning and some kid - I don't know them, I don't care. :monster:
:awesome:
THE SHADES ARE BEING CLOSED ON LIGHTNINGxHOPE BECAUSE THIS PAIRING IS JUST RIDICULOUS AND IS SYMBOLIC OF LIGHTNING TELLING HIM THAT THIS SHIT WOULD NOT WORK OUT BECAUSE HE'S LIKE 9 AND SHE'S 22

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Just dropping by to give my old fanclub as public service announcement from Stark Industries:

Now I certainly love any woman on this planet and in any reality! Don't believe me? check out Celty Sturluson, the chick digs me far greater than her wimpy ass geek boyfriend and we get along just fine! Point is kiddies, are you going to favour the simple and drawl voiced Aerith who seriously disobeyed command of her comrades and got herself killed? Or are you goint to bounce with our girl Tifa? Who I might add is absolutely fantastic from a certain point of view (hint: its not her eyes) and most importantly, very approachable and sociable. You'll love the girl to death! and by that I mean you'll lose breath reeeaaal fast. I'm Tony Stark from Stark Industries and this is my favourite fanclub in TLS.

Join Faith Today!

Last edited:
Top Bottom