Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Isabella

Your Mom
Re: Faith v. 3.0

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg2143#msg2143 date=1229368952]
All who join must bow down and pledge their allegiance to White Kitten.

whitekitten-1.jpg
[/quote]
*recoils in horror*

Tennyo said:
So, my lovelies, let the spamming begin. :duhard:
Thank god ... the line I was praying to see!

OT (lulz): How many posts I gotta rack up before I'm no longer a newb? I hates that label.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

[quote author=null link=topic=131.msg2187#msg2187 date=1229373963]
Lol. In true Faithian fashion, I predict Tennyo getting banned for some random-ass drama, and then we can't edit the first post for the next five years. :monster:
[/quote]

Was it that impossible to send a new first post to a moderator and ask if he/she'd edit the first post for you?
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg2212#msg2212 date=1229377195]
We were well over two thousand pages, if my memory serves me.
[/quote]

it's over twO THOUSAAAAND!

null.

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=131.msg2211#msg2211 date=1229377024]How many pages was the old club anyways? The forums kinda died shortly after I joined.
[/quote]

Pages varied on profile settings, but it was 30000+ posts. I recall vB suggesting topics be pruned at 2k; Faith/Devotion possibly had a lot to do with the database troubles.

Was it that impossible to send a new first post to a moderator and ask if he/she'd edit the first post for you?

Sure, but no one seriously cared about editing (or reading) the charter anyway.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg2216#msg2216 date=1229377447]*recoils in horror*[/quote]

White Kitten has that effect on people. :duhard:

Thank god ... the line I was praying to see!

That line as part of my original post before I made all the edits. lol

BTW how are the edits? I tried to make the club sound really epic. :monster:

OT (lulz): How many posts I gotta rack up before I'm no longer a newb? I hates that label.

100 maybe...?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

...Is this the same Rinoa who was one of the moderators of ACF?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Well its great to see you again Rinoa! Another awesome member from ACF has made their way here.

...See this is why members need to use the Welcome Section. Then we know who's who around here :wacky:

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila

Well, I've always been Rinoa. Just not at ACF :monster: I mean heck, even rinoa.com goes to my site.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Full broadsides to bear! FIRE DAMMIT! I shan't be satisfied unless it costs less to buy a new planet than to fix the one I cock up!

Oh yes, The Admiral has arrived!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

The Admiral is speaking gibberish as well. What are you on about now?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Slagging planets. Nor was I spouting gibberish. I was spouting commands. To slag a planet. Because I'm the Admiral.

And I love bringing a full broadside to bear. I haven't had any lovely targets recently, though, so I've been keeping occupied with landscaping planets.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=131.msg2295#msg2295 date=1229406723]
Slagging planets. Nor was I spouting gibberish. I was spouting commands. To slag a planet. Because I'm the Admiral.

And I love bringing a full broadside to bear. I haven't had any lovely targets recently, though, so I've been keeping occupied with landscaping planets.
[/quote]

Uh, sure.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=Dacon link=topic=131.msg2303#msg2303 date=1229411427]
Uh, sure.
[/quote]

Ah. Lovely. A volunteer. RETARGET! Now then... explain your POSITION!

Isabella

Your Mom

So, um, yeah Cloti. How about that Cloud and Tifa, eh? :monster:

I'll throw out a thought: In the event of a sequel, do you think SE would give them a child? Or would that cramp their style too much? True, they've got M&D to think about now, but those two are big enough to drop off somewhere like they did in DoC. Or, perhaps if it's far enough in the future, they can fight too. :neo:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer

This club is now 10x manlier and sluttier than it was before. Now, we just need OWD to get in here so that it can become the manliest and sluttiest club that there ever was.

Anyway...

I'm not sure if they'd give those two a baby yet. 1) They already have two kids to take care of, and 2) it might ~cramp their style~. They can't go adventuring / be in the party if they've got a baby. They (or at least, Tifa) would have to hang back at home / in the background.

But who knows? I've been wrong before.

Hay guise, are we talking about shoes yet?

;D

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg2305#msg2305 date=1229413695]
So, um, yeah Cloti. How about that Cloud and Tifa, eh? :monster:

I'll throw out a thought: In the event of a sequel, do you think SE would give them a child? Or would that cramp their style too much? True, they've got M&D to think about now, but those two are big enough to drop off somewhere like they did in DoC. Or, perhaps if it's far enough in the future, they can fight too. :neo:
[/quote]

Fuck no, NO FUCKING KID. If there's going to be another game I don't want Tifa falling even further into the background because of some fucking crumbsnatcher.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg2309#msg2309 date=1229418145]
You're so filled with anger, man. It's not healthy.
[/quote]

But it sustains me.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=Balthea link=topic=131.msg2311#msg2311 date=1229438404]
gh.png

[/quote]

I love this one so much. Don't know why. It just... appeals to me...

@ clotibaby: I like the idea of a Cloti baby, but agree that it would hinder them in terms of story. Unless of course they gave it to someone else to look after for a while/they take it with them/it doesn't happen until the end.

Maybe it could be a big plot twist that Tifa is preggers but isn't far enough along yet to show. Not like it would matter anyway. *coughlulucouch*

Top Bottom