Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

spirit3d

Rookie Adventurer
Re: Faith v. 3.0

708.jpg

@ Shoes - Louboutin's look hella glamorous, though ribbon's gonna get in the way. But the subdued, commute-to-work friendly versions like this one:
image1xl.jpg

...don't look as cute :(

I'll throw out a thought: In the event of a sequel, do you think SE would give them a child?

Not keen on the kid idea, though the backlash would be effing hilarious. (It was in vitro fertilization!). But then again, I didn't like the idea of Tifa in KH and look what SE did.

null.

Pro Adventurer

I wouldn't want Tifa sidelined with a baby. I prefer offspring be introduced as full-grown adults (see Ceodore in The After.)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

imho, that's a topic that could go into its own discussion thread, :monster:.

(edit: that's aimed specifically about the babby thing, not the shoes)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

It was a retroactive plot twist that Celes was pregnant during the final battle in FFIV... so there is a precedent.

Hell, all you need to do is have a line from Cloud or Tifa near the end saying they have to keep going, list the reasons why, and include 'our unborn child' as one of them.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=131.msg2342#msg2342 date=1229458043]
It was a retroactive plot twist that Celes was pregnant during the final battle in FFIV... so there is a precedent.

Hell, all you need to do is have a line from Cloud or Tifa near the end saying they have to keep going, list the reasons why, and include 'our unborn child' as one of them.
[/quote]

Yeah, hurray for cliches.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED

Fear not. I has arrived.

You may bow.

As for the kid, SE will not risk exposing the young ones to the reality of stretchmarks, mood swings and morning sickness. They still think people in relationships poop roses and kittens.

Seriously though, anyone have that Angelina interview? Because Cloti = SO Brangelina it tickles my gag reflex

Fighter

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=OneWingedDemon link=topic=131.msg2346#msg2346 date=1229459196]
Seriously though, anyone have that Angelina interview? Because Cloti = SO Brangelina it tickles my gag reflex
[/quote]

I remember that. She says Brad is a big child and she feels like his mommy. Brangelina is obviously not a real couple.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED

Foh seriaz, there was the whole thing with Brad and the bike and Angie letting him do his thing. LOL

SE totally read them gossip columns

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila

[quote author=Lily Ella link=topic=131.msg2306#msg2306 date=1229414468]
I'm not sure if they'd give those two a baby yet. 1) They already have two kids to take care of, and 2) it might ~cramp their style~. They can't go adventuring / be in the party if they've got a baby. They (or at least, Tifa) would have to hang back at home / in the background.
[/quote]

A Cloti babby being formed is fine with me.
But let's just have a big wedding first. In the church.

[quote author=Lily Ella link=topic=131.msg2306#msg2306 date=1229414468]

;D
[/quote]

jizz.gif

shoe..want..

@brangelina stuff
Wasn't there a recent interview with Brad saying something like "stop talking smack about the woman I love" too?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=OneWingedDemon link=topic=131.msg2346#msg2346 date=1229459196]
Fear not. I has arrived.

You may bow. [/quote]

:monster:

As for the kid, SE will not risk exposing the young ones to the reality of stretchmarks, mood swings and morning sickness. They still think people in relationships poop roses and kittens.

[nomedia="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xJkaKAIl_Fc"]YouTube - MEET KATIE[/nomedia]

Now all Cloud needs to do is grow an ugly 'stache and the comparison shall be complete.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer

I remember that. She says Brad is a big child and she feels like his mommy. Brangelina is obviously not a real couple.
Angelina is just a beard. Brad's true love is the silver-haired George Clooney.

+ random fanart:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Okay, okay, forgive me for sounding like a total idiot, but who are you, haichinamie?

Also Cloti umbrella pic is adorable. <3

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

I think it's a quilt or something, actually, but yes, quite cute.

Also, same here, 8, I cannot match your current identity to your previous one.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

I'm...sorry... :'(

There's actually a lot of people I don't remember and then some people changed their names and it's just... my brain can't handle it. D:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg2591#msg2591 date=1229620301]
:'(

cloud_aerith_tifa_aerith.jpg

[/quote]

And at that moment, having not seen each other in years, instead of joy at the long delayed reunion, both Tifa and Aerith found themselves transfixed by the man the other woman was with...

Seriously, though, Zifa is a very very silly ship. 'Yeah, I know they knew each other all of a few days and barely interacted, and she kept asking about the guy she's been jonesing for, but it was TRUE LOVE!'

More accurately, it's a pairing for Tifa which doesn't involve Cloud, Amirite?

Also: Hachi- Moral Crisis.

Top Bottom