• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Ryeleigh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Rye
@thetriplerhyme

Not entirely sure about this because this is one of those things I've seen in passing and I can't remember where, but from what I recall (which isn't super reliable, admittedly) Maru is like a generic pet name in Japan hence Fluffy in English?

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
Well what kanji/characters are used for the name Maru in Japanese?

Long time no see guys! I hope all is well. Anyways, I thought I would look this up and according to google, there are 8 variations for Maru (male name)

丸​

海​

真流​

真瑠​

盤​

真琉​

真隆​

麻瑠​

Finally, and I know this is late but I couldn't resist posting:

Last edited:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
A nice positive moment from the recent Game Informer review, probably belongs here.

ffviirebirth_game_informer_exclusive_7.jpg

Stiggie

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Stiggie
Had to look up this thread again after twitter is once again getting absolutely overwhelmed with the most braindead takes I've ever heard.
Why is there no one who can make an argument for Clerith that isn't absolutely flat earth level deluded? I feel like I could do SUCH a better job arguing in favor of Cloud and Aerith than the people actually arguing for it.

Yumelinh

Pro Adventurer
It's been 84 years for me in this club but c'mon Clotis...rise up :mon: It's time to resurrect in time for Rebirth next week lmao
I was waiting for someone to do this lol! This club has been way too quiet with all the leaked content we've been seeing :mjolnir:

Yumelinh

Pro Adventurer
That said we may need to wait for a while to comment leaks/spoilers since they're not allowed outside of the spoilers thread :sweatsmile:

Katrak

>.>
Yeeeeeeeahhhh. I've seen a few of the leaks and now it's taking an EXTREME amount of willpower to stop looking for more and just wait out the remaining week.
Looking forward to discussing everything soon with everyone! It's been far too long.

Top Bottom