Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
Aaaaah, I don't like Zombie Aerith. :(

I think the number of cosplays of Aeriths each year are increasing to choose the Zombie Aerith instead of the original. D : And Zack.

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Sig is blast from the past.
And LOL @ me not recognizing something I wrote years ago, then again my FF mind has since become full of FF11/12/13 details.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Oh, that's the sig you were talkign about it. LOL
That's mine. Riverz made another one and some crazy weird coincidence we both ended up using the same fuckin words.

Good times, good times.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
^That's why I couldn't remember which of you two made it. It was the both of ya.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
...is my manliness showing again?
We can't hide our manliness, OWD. It shows through everything.

And LOL @ me not recognizing something I wrote years ago
I was like "WTH, Sheila? Weren't you the one who wrote that? Ah, here. I'll post the link then. " XD

@Our Dear Lesbian: maybe she's busy these days? Haven't seen her around el jay much later... then again, I'm not there as much as I used to be either.

null.

Pro Adventurer
I think she lives near me actually. If I ever see her around Baltimore, I'll try and let her know (before I get stabbed by MS13).

+ I have no clue what she looks like, but I can spot another tabletop nerd at 100 paces. And how many of those can possibly be female?

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
@manliness
It saddens us that we're called manly when we stand our ground and use common sense. You know, without pointlessly kissing ass, buttering people up or saying "sorry but no offense" before a stupid and offensive comment like Miss California did.

Seriously, what does that say about women?

I was like "WTH, Sheila? Weren't you the one who wrote that? Ah, here. I'll post the link then. " XD
Hehe I've been a little off lately, have u seen my fbook msg?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I think she lives near me actually. If I ever see her around Baltimore, I'll try and let her know (before I get stabbed by MS13).

+ I have no clue what she looks like, but I can spot another tabletop nerd at 100 paces. And how many of those can possibly be female?

I can name ten off the top of my head.

Vendel

Banned
So who wants to talk about shoes?

So anyways...hello from a rabid CloTi...at least that's what the mean people on youtube call me. :whistle:

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Sorta on topic, I didn't see anyone here mention that "Anxious Heart" (unofficially Cloud & Tifa's theme) is now played in the 69 scene.. of course heart being in the title of the song AND their position is completely platonic.

Sorta off topic, I just watched an episode of Charmed where Prue is drowning (her worst fear) and has a vision of her mother (looking just like Aerith) reaching out to her. The camera zooms onto their hands and the mother pulls her out of the water - and she conquers her fears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJXoupTpUuw (around 3:20)

Look familiar?

This show is so good-bad, yet I can't stop watching.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Clearly, CLEARLY, Prue and her mother had a little something something going on.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Sorta off topic, I just watched an episode of Charmed where Prue is drowning (her worst fear) and has a vision of her mother (looking just like Aerith) reaching out to her. The camera zooms onto their hands and the mother pulls her out of the water - and she conquers her fears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJXoupTpUuw (around 3:20)

Look familiar?

This show is so good-bad, yet I can't stop watching.
I love that show, even though it's so ridiculous sometimes. XD There is sort-of similar scene in the later seasons with Piper and her mother (it's not quite as close to the AC scene as the one you posted though). Piper fell into the water, and got her ankle caught on something (I think). Her mother, all glowy and dressed white, shows up and talks to her. Then they have a prettyful hand-reach scene, with close-up of the hands ~joining together~:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtHO3t9Q-PY&feature=PlayList&p=E79C313C6AD9DA02&index=10

@FB: I just saw it a while ago. Left you a short note.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
When I think of River/LA I can't help but picture River Tam. Which kinda rocks.

Random: Is there anything better than a hazelnut bon bon? nom nom

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
She took her SN from River Tam anyway, iirc, so I'm sure the association is appropriate :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
SWEETS are my thing! I'm not supposed to eat wheat anymore so cookies are a challenge. Actually, I'm lactose intolerant so chocolate is a challenge as well. Oh well, whatever. Good thing I'm not working today.

:monster:

Top Bottom