Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
I thought it was going to be much longer as well.

Although, I do wonder now whether Aerith loves Cloud even when (or at least, if she does) discover the real Cloud, and make that discovery herself like she did in Maiden.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, it's Maiden with the fail extracted. I thought it was going to be much longer.

This! :monster:

I really had hoped it was longer, but I am thankful for what is there. I'm not freaking out about the 'koibito' line anymore, though. I mean, I was never freaking out. I never said that. :awesome:

Did these events occur before Zack was awakened? Or, is Zack just not included as canon events anymore? O_o

null.

Pro Adventurer
Well Maiden needed to be dealt with, I would have preferred it dealt with toilet paper, but at least it was cleaned up.

It does change my old view of Aeris during that time considerably.

A

Great Old One
That's what I'm wondering. They just seem to completely forget about Zack in that story.

null.

Pro Adventurer
Which is stupid because he still shows up in ACC (afaik). He should have been mentioned at least in passing.

Isabella

Your Mom
That's my only real problem with it. I realize it's short and to the point, so there wasn't a lot of room for Zack. But it still leaves the question of when he reappears on the scene. His most recent profile says he's always by Aerith's side. But when did that start?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well it says that Aerith found other spirits to help her. Even though it only mentions other Cetra. :/

Anyway I fail to see how this story is the end all be all of the LTD that the pinkers claim. Cloud means a lot to Aerith, this is not new information. Also the end clearly references the Aerith date, imho.

A

Great Old One
This is seriously confusing me. :loopy:

Looking forward to the rest of the translations though.

Anyway I fail to see how this story is the end all be all of the LTD that the pinkers claim. Cloud means a lot to Aerith, this is not new information. Also the end clearly references the Aerith date, imho.
Aerith date...? How?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, he has. I wish I knew where in the timeline this falls. X_x Does anyone know?

They're really saying this is the end of the LTD? We still don't get to see Cloud's feelings about Aerith, even if there was no Zack mentioned. (His absence does confuse me, btw. They've made him very important to Aerith, and him very important to her. Why no mention all of a sudden?)

null.

Pro Adventurer

I don't see why she couldn't be in love with two men. Never have.

Isabella

Your Mom
Oh FFS. :lol:

That's in reference to Aaron, not the idea of Aerith loving two men. I agree it's possible.

Y'all are posting too fast.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't see why she couldn't be in love with two men. Never have.
Pretty much this. Which is one reason I've never really cared much about love triangles I guess. I spit on your societal expectations of monogamy and such

A

Great Old One
If there's the possibility of Aerith loving two men, then do you guys assume Zack knows?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If there's the possibility of Aerith loving two men, then do you guys assume Zack knows?
Probably. By the point of ACC odds are she understands she never really knew the real Cloud anyway though, and was just in love with the elements of Zack which Cloud had modelled his personality after :monster: Though I do kind of wish CoL made this more explicit, but ah well :wacky:

null.

Pro Adventurer
lmaoo.gif
@ German Awesome Monster

Isabella

Your Mom
Would I personally assume? Yes. And I don't think he'd mind. They're in a different state of consciousness now, in my view. I don't think they're subject to the same petty possessiveness that living people are. Well, maybe Seph is ...

Top Bottom