Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Re: Faith v. 3.0

LOL
I only know her name cause I watched those new trailerz. I'm totally in the dark regarding 13, except that they went with a ridiculous naming system this time. Snow, Lightning, Vanilla, Night sky, Star, somethign other equally ridiculous, etc.

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

I'm also getting the Tifa vibe from Stella. Back when she was revealed most people were saying she looked like Aerith while I was seeing Tifa all over the place. I don't think they'll end up being clones, but as you said, they kind of have the same appeal.

She indeed looked a bit like Aerith in that scene when she turns around to see Noctis. But:
1. its an ingame graphics;
2. on the other pics from that scene Stella looks nothing like Aerith (or Tifa, for that matter ;))

That's because Tifa was made to be the beauty of FFVII, whereas Rinoa wasn't. Nomura actually made the decision to make her look "cute", but nothing out of the ordinary.

Yeah, I remember that quote where he said that he wanted her to be cute and full of personality instead of too beautiful. I really appreciate the idea, though still dont like Rinoa much.

I don't really see the Stella/Tifa comparisons. They look nothing alike. If you're talking face, sans hair and eye color, all SE faces look the same.

I dont quite agree... Sure most SE females are alike in different ways, but they still differ in many ways too. I dont see Tifa and Aeirth as look-alikes (or Tifa/Rinoa, Tifa/Garnet, Tifa/Yuna etc).
But there is something about Stella that makes me think of Tifa every time I see her.

Is Stella the blonde chick? Since when has she had a name?

Stella Nox Fleuret, if I remembered correctly ;)

except that they went with a ridiculous naming system this time. Snow, Lightning, Vanilla, Night sky, Star, somethign other equally ridiculous, etc.

I dont mind Stella, Noctis, Lightning (as a code name) and Vanilla. But `Snow` def better be a code name too... :neo:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=spirit_chaser link=topic=131.msg4053#msg4053 date=1230147331]She indeed looked a bit like Aerith in that scene when she turns around to see Noctis. But:
1. its an ingame graphics;
2. on the other pics from that scene Stella looks nothing like Aerith (or Tifa, for that matter ;))
[/quote]Oh, oh, definitely. I only really thought she looked like a blonde Tifa on this scene. I think they have the same "I'm gonna do some butt-kicking now" expression. And as OneWingedDemon said, the way they stand is quite similar.

But in-game Stella looks nothing like... anyone. At least I can't remember anyone who looks like her. But for some reason I still think she's quite Tiffy (lolwut).
I might be wrong though, we don't know much about her personality yet. :monster:

Oh, and about silly names: It seems to me that the art of naming people funny stuff started back in 1997. I mean, since FFVII people have been named after fluffy clouds, random weather conditions, football players, ice cream flavours, etc. I don't really have a problem with it anymore though. It's weird at the beginning, but everyone seems to get used to them, as silly as they sound.

haichinamie

Banned

HEY GUYS!

I am aware we have been off to a bumbpy start and I haven't been my nicest exatcly :'(

SO my new year's resolution is to be nicer!

ALSO: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Or in the politically correct way HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (but i still love jesus! yay!) :D

I dedicate a swt Xmas song to all of my favorite cloties out there! (u kno who u r! and i honestly hope you feel the same way i do and don ingore me! T_T *Sniff*) PLZ ENJOY

[nomedia]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7f1Blq9f03I[/nomedia]

But I do not want to be offtopic also so here is a cloti video for you all!

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XZKtJZQS20c"]YouTube - Cloti-Fairytale of new york[/ame]

That reminds me.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWC8954JoV0[/nomedia]

Not like the greatest thing I've ever done, but it was for all my Cloti friends and I was pleased with the outcome.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Merry Christmas to you all! :monster:

[nomedia]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1GPxcxrBkI[/nomedia]

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila

merry xmas faith!!@

Well, Rinoa is just a child while Tifa is a mature woman. (Even at the start of FF7, Tifa gave off a far darker/more mature vibe than Rinoa.) I love both dearly, but they're both at different stages of character life. <3

I think it has more to do with how Tifa went through a really rough life in general, and she guards her feelings and thoughts more closely and cautiously. Rinoa had the world wrapped around her finger most her life.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

So, my mom got Mamma Mia for Christmas, and all the Abba got me thinking about how well certain ABBA songs represent FF7 pairings. I think 'In the crowd there's you' is the Cloud and Tifa song (unless you can think of a better song), Mamma Mia is the Zack/ Aerith song (So terribly hurt by one man's leaving, but here she goes again with a man oh so similar), First in Line is the Cissnei/Zack song (Cissnei keeps reminding Zack she's there, keeps asking him to take a chance on her, but he still has his pretty bird Aerith).

Dancing Queen is obviously Cloud.

Addendum: Money Money Money- Yuffie. Natch.

Stella

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=131.msg4316#msg4316 date=1230263463]
So, my mom got Mamma Mia for Christmas, and all the Abba got me thinking about how well certain ABBA songs represent FF7 pairings. I think 'In the crowd there's you' is the Cloud and Tifa song (unless you can think of a better song), Mamma Mia is the Zack/ Aerith song (So terribly hurt by one man's leaving, but here she goes again with a man oh so similar), First in Line is the Cissnei/Zack song (Cissnei keeps reminding Zack she's there, keeps asking him to take a chance on her, but he still has his pretty bird Aerith).

Dancing Queen is obviously Cloud.

Addendum: Money Money Money- Yuffie. Natch.
[/quote]ROFL! xD

Now that you mention it though, those songs really do represent all of the FF7 pairings. Pretty crazy :duhard:

And might I join this incredibly awesome club Tennyo? I iz a cloti lover!!!!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Yes you may join, Stella. But first you must bow down before White Kitten and pledge your allegiance to him. lol :duhard:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Moreover, you must recognize the unstoppable nature of his seven sword protection style.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

Not so much in disguise, I am the only listed member of the Devotion club right now :monster:

edit: actually nevermind, I'm not even... but still :P

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=131.msg4356#msg4356 date=1230272365]
I refuse to bow before that thing. It's scary :(
[/quote]

Bow or GTFO. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I'm changing this club's name to White Kitten Cult.

It has been decided. It cannot be stopped.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer

White kitten really scares me. I swear it looks like it's going to pop out of the screen and eat the whole Universe. But considering it will probably spare foolish rabid clotis who immaturely distort the truth to refute the canon pink love (or is it yellow now?) I shall bow down. D: *bows*
And Cloud = Dancing Queen provided me with extreme lulz. Spot on. :monster:

Top Bottom