• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Fan Reactions

Lex

Administrator
I haven't been able to find one with a female that doesn't look like they just looked up the trailer. I know there isn't much of a distinction, but I prefer the videos that are more like livestream reactions of the whole conference, rather than a reaction to just the trailer.

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
what i have noticed is the official video of e3, they crowd is quite quiet but the people in the audience who filmed their reactions where screaming and the room was going mad.

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
Well, here is my :lol: As I said in another thread, I spent an hour laughing and crying... I just have this voice messages I sent to my boyfriend :) you can hear Fulfilled Desire playing in the background

(bad quality because I had to record the messages from my phone with my computer... but I don't care, I'm glad I can relive what I felt that day)

Last edited:

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
At 49 seconds "the meerkat"

In fact after watching it all that was probably the closest reaction to my own. "I'm not crying!" *Loz voice*

Lex

Administrator
Aw bless his wee cotton socks, that's cute.

Only satan got to his socks first, because look at the fucking state of that room. Disgraceful :kermit:

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Not sure if these were posted yet or was in that 4 hour video :P

"Aw shut up, there's the lifestream!"

Some people uploaded their whole E3 live stream in one video, so there were some I haven't seen yet.

@50:11

@46:47

@47:19

Lex

Administrator
This thread still gives me so much life.

There should be a rule that you're not allowed to post in here without finding a new video to share :P

Top Bottom