• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Fate/Grand Order

Lulcielid

Media Thinker
AKA
Lucis Caelum
It took 3 months but I just finished the Final Singularity (of this arc at least). That was a good & fullfiling ending.

Romani, sorry for doubting you, you were the MvP all along.

Now onto Epic of Remnant.

CrashOuch

Wide and Slow
AKA
Sara
I haven't even started America yet I need to get suucchhh a move on before I get left out of more events haha. Glad to hear the story is good all the way to the end!

Lulcielid

Media Thinker
AKA
Lucis Caelum
Tbh, the story doesn't really get good until Camelot, as for America, the story is fine but drags a lot during it's last third (it's also by far the longest Singularity thus far).

CrashOuch

Wide and Slow
AKA
Sara
Ugh yeah that's why it's taking me so long. Still, I'll try to grit my teeth and get through it so I can enjoy Camelot and beyond. Wish me luck!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm grailling Ushi and Leonidas right now.
I am so tempted to grail Ushi. If they could just give her an animation update that would seal the deal.

Also, grats on clearing Part 1! Now onto Epic Of Remnant. EoR is all good with Agartha being the least best (sorta rank it on par with America) and Salem being so damn good, I'd say it's in the top 3 with Camelot and Babylonia.

Lulcielid

Media Thinker
AKA
Lucis Caelum
My Grand Order journey:

I've completed Shinjuku and I say it was decent chapter if quite meandering until the last third but oh my, what a plot twist, excellent, didn't see it coming.

Currently going through Agartha and done with section 9.

Also finished the Part II Prologue for that sweet x30 SQ. It was an exciting appetizer for what's to come, I only have one thing to say:

FUCK YOU KIREI:@

-------

Cosmos in The Lostbelt coming to NA on spring 2020.

Top Bottom