Fate/Grand Order

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm ready for it. In my opinion it had one of the better storys as far as events go, mostly if you're already a fan of Fate/Zero.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Lostbelt 3 done.

An alternative team I had in mind was Tamamo/Merlin/Hans but was a bit unsure if his low HP would make it easier for the curse dmg to kill him.

Overall it's the weakest of the 3 LBs right now, it has the most interesting set up and conflict of 3 but doesn't develop it enough to feel as fulfilling as LB1 & LB2.

What hurt this LB the most was not having the LB inhabitants not as involved in the main conflict of the story dropping out midway through it.

Stand out character: Spartacus. He got a big improvement in character compared to his showcase in Aprocrypha.

Lostbelt King ranking: Skadi => Shi Huang Di > Ivan

The Emperor might be the ultimate lifeform but he can't compete with Skadi's milf power.

Should Hinako had a bit more focus he could've been the better Crypter right now.

Still a solid story overall.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Got her on first x10 on her banner :D

Still she sucks as unit, the things I do for just a jpeg.
Screenshot_20201203-140221_FateGO.jpg

How many f2p can claim to have the caster support trifecta :D?
Screenshot_20201203-142723_FateGO.jpg

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Grats! I rolled her yesterday too after some tickets. Roommate managed to roll 2x the 5* Ruler in nothing more than 15 tickets. Far too much luck!

Dfantasy

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Gold Roger
Just on the Navigator of the Storm part made me think of Francis Drake and he did do stuff during 1573 from a quick search. Piratits return?

Top Bottom