• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Fate/Grand Order

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
I'm tempted to roll in the story gacha, if only for the chance to get Saber Artoria (best girl, fight me!). Do we know if she will get any rate-up in the future?

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Oooooof burning Rider Kintoki is baaaaaad. Did you have him locked?

That's the thing. I thought I had him locked. I dunno what happened. I was just leveling some servants and burning extra copies of SRs I had, then the next thing I know my Rider Kintoki is gone. It hurts so much because he was at 8/8/8 skill level. I cry for all the QPs and mats!

I'm tempted to roll in the story gacha, if only for the chance to get Saber Artoria (best girl, fight me!). Do we know if she will get any rate-up in the future?

Blue Saber Artoria spooked me once when I was trying to roll for Enkidu in their banner earlier this year (or was it late last year? Damn, this quarantine is messing with my sense of time). Weird because I had Archer Gil in My Room that time lol. Never tried rolling under story gacha. I heard chances to get an SSR are really low there. Maybe we'll get a rate up for her for the Camelot movie?

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I'm feeling very jammy cos I got Skadi on my 12th ticket. It took my roommate more than 500 sq and 80+ tickets ? at least he got her though or I might've had to sleep outside tonight ?

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Tried to roll for Skadi again with the extra tickets I got from completing the memorial quests. Still no Skadi. Not even a single 4star servant.

Problem with Luck Rank E.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I wouldn't bother rolling the story banner at all personally. It has such a wide pool of servants and you're just not likely to pull a specific 5* even if you sunk thousands of quartz into it.

As far rate-ups: going off the JP timeline she had two rate ups in the second half of this year.
However it's hard to say we will get those as those were release campaigns for Extella Link and Heavens Feel 2, two years ago. We tend not to repeat those as they're not relevant.

But I definitely would not recommend rolling the story gacha. Just because she's visually on the banner for it, doesn't mean she has a good chance of appearing. She shares her 5* position and chance of appearing in that banner with about 30 other 5* servants.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Ereshkigal in her Travel Portrait looks eerily similar to Chiyo Sakura in Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun.

Oh, and btw. Saber Artoria is sharing the banner with Skadi right now. So now's a good time to try to roll for her while also having a chance to get Skadi.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Yeah nows as good a time as any to roll for Artoria, on the Skadi banner.
I didn't share my results from the big event. Rolled about 40 saved tickets and got Skadi with just one more left, saved my quartz.

Rolled the Extra class guaranteed gacha and got Edmond Dantes which is about as good as result as can hope for.
Now the real pain of raising Skadi and Edmond to usable levels.

I finally completed Anastasia last night after a slow ball journey to finish it. Holy fuck was it better than I expected. It definitely had a slow start but damn.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

Avalon is still far away, wait for me!

I was spooked by loli medusa, like fuck, she spooked so much she's now NP5. Heracles spooked twice.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Fuck this game, dudes!

I rolled all of my 60 tickets and 400 SQ on the banner shared by Skadi and Ozy and guess what, not even a single SSR came to my Chaldea. Heck, forget about SSR, I didn't even get a new 4star servant (the only 4star I got was another single copy of Saberlot). Jeeezus!!! Talk about atrocious luck! Is this the price for accidental NP3 Archer Gilgamesh?

And to add insult to injury, my cousin who recently got an NP2 Skadi managed to obtain another 15 SQ (not paid) from unfinished free quests. He rolled everything on the same banner, and lo and behold, the bastard got Ozymandias!!!!

Why, Lord, why?!?! I'm so done!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The most surprising of that lot is Zerkalot. Though I think that's probably all grails to make him farm better with Skadi.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
2 days ago JP had their 5th anniversary event and among the buch were:

5th anniversary PV

Lots of servants strenghtening.

New 5* Caster servant (now I know what I'm saving for when this arrives to NA)
latest

Skill 1: Charisma of Hope Increase ATK for all allies (3 turns) (10-20%) Increase NP Gauge for all allies (20-30%)

Skill 2: Blessing of the Lake Increase NP Gauge for an ally (10-20%) Increase NP Gain for all ally (3 turns) (20-30%)

Skill 3: Sword of Selection Increase Art Card performance for an ally (3 turns) (30-50%) Apply Special Attack [Threat to Humanity] to an ally (3 turns) (30-50%) Apply Invincible to an ally (1 turn)

Noble Phantasm: Around Caliburn: The Star of Hope that Embraces You (1st/2nd Ascension) Round of Avalon: The Star of Promise Assembling the True Round (3rd/Final Ascension) Increase ATK for all allies (3 turns) (30-50%) (NP level) Clear Debuffs for all allies Apply Anti-Purgation Defense (Nullify damage and Ignore Pierce Invinciblity effect) to all allies (1 time, 3 turns) (Overcharge increases the number of times)

More Summer Servants.

More Servants Skins

Cosmos in the Lostbelts Opening 2 (finally an official upload!)

Fate/Grand Order Waltz in the MOONLIGHT/LOSTROOM

Fate/Grand Order- Divine Realm of the Round Table: Camelot -Wandering; Agateram- Official Trailer 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe
Top Bottom