Favorite FFVII Fanart

RedFFWolf

Donator
Crimson Sun's creation in relation to the remake!

tumblr_nr080aJvQd1qjeyzqo1_500.jpg

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I actually just bought this beautiful fan art as a print at a convention over the weekend. The artist, Barrett Biggers, was a really nice guy to talk to, and I think we stood there talking FF7 for quite a bit. He had another print there of Vincent, which was completely badass, but Tifa was the only one I was interested in. I just loved how his rendering of her wasn't grotesquely out of proportion; and it's based on the cosplay by Lady Zero, which he used with her permission. He said he's going to work on a Sephiroth soon, and if it's as awesome as this, I'll be buying from him again. This is something I'm definitely proud to have on my wall!

Attachments

• il_570xN.653385333_gd2n.jpg
    il_570xN.653385333_gd2n.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 20

OneThousandCuts

Pro Adventurer
I actually just bought this beautiful fan art as a print at a convention over the weekend. The artist, Barrett Biggers, was a really nice guy to talk to, and I think we stood there talking FF7 for quite a bit. He had another print there of Vincent, which was completely badass, but Tifa was the only one I was interested in. I just loved how his rendering of her wasn't grotesquely out of proportion; and it's based on the cosplay by Lady Zero, which he used with her permission. He said he's going to work on a Sephiroth soon, and if it's as awesome as this, I'll be buying from him again. This is something I'm definitely proud to have on my wall!

Do you know by chance if this artist has any online accounts from which he sells his work? Because that Tifa is gorgeous, and if there's a Sephiroth in the works, he needs to take my money, like, yesterday.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith

Do you know by chance if this artist has any online accounts from which he sells his work? Because that Tifa is gorgeous, and if there's a Sephiroth in the works, he needs to take my money, like, yesterday.

Here's his etsy account:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/barrettbiggers?ref=shop_sugg

Here's the link to Tifa:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/203418...ifa-lockhart-painting?ref=shop_home_active_13

And a badass Vincent in case anyone's interested:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/184808995/final-fantasy-vii-vincent-valentine?ref=related-2

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Oh man! Also on that etsy is this sweet poster

il_570xN.787718627_qvhh.jpg

If it didn't break the 4th wall by mentioning the Lifestream, I would totally buy that!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Oh man! Also on that etsy is this sweet poster

il_570xN.787718627_qvhh.jpg

If it didn't break the 4th wall by mentioning the Lifestream, I would totally buy that!

Oooh, I like that one! I haven't had a chance to scroll through the whole shop yet, but I love that one too...

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Oh my God, I've never seen that before, that is hilarious in every sense of the word! :D
Not to mention, the art is actually really good too! Thanks Kionae~

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Reno drank light beer, didn't think it was light beer and said he'd give Rude a blowjob if it was. He's obsessively washing his mouth to get the taste out.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I'm always saying there should be a Final Fantasy Monopoly. That VII-specific one is pretty good, but it would be so easy to do a general FF one too. Each color could be a set of towns from one game, the railroads could be the various similar things (Phantom Train, Gargan Roo, etc.) and your choices for Community and Chance cards are limitless.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm waiting for a FF-based Trivial Pursuit, because it's assuredly the only Trivial Pursuit I'd have a chance at winning. :awesome:

Also, that Cloud seeding is soooo cute, like a Pikmin. XD

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
An FFVII trivial pursuit, with the board that looks like Midgar -- this idea is brilliant. Each category would be represented on the card by a coloured materia icon, and ask a question about different aspects of FFVII: Plot, Character, Locations, Weapons, Materia, and Behind the Scenes.

But this fanart thread has totally derailed. Ahem:

97f359fcc825a49110c1f9dda67ff20e.jpg

images

cloud_strife_by_sandersonia.jpg

stumpy_cloud_strife_by_rongs1234-d7a60zn.jpg

Cloud.Strife.full.502955.jpg

cloud_strife_fanart_by_hika_unik.jpg

final_fantasy_7_cloud_strife_by_mirrormaster.jpg

cloud_strife____eh___again__by_poporetto.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
(Final bit of derailment) I'd like a FFVII trivial pursuit and one for all the FF games in general. You could still have the categories be Plot, Characters, Locations, Weapons, and then Magic and Behind The Scenes/Making Of aspects of the games.

We should all make one for TLS members. :awesome:

Oh, happy birthday Cloud!

Starling

Pro Adventurer
If you really want to pursue that idea, you could make a thread to discuss that kind of thing, maybe make it a group project.

Top Bottom