Favorite FFVII Fanart

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
If you really want to pursue that idea, you could make a thread to discuss that kind of thing, maybe make it a group project.

Ooh.... this sounds like a great idea! I think I'll start a thread for it. :awesome: Might not be today, but I should have something before tomorrow's over.

I've always wanted to do something like this with my cousin, but since it's just two of us and something that would take a lot of time, we've never done it yet.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
In conclusion, I have made fanart!

picture.php

1. He laughs
2. Aeris
3. Seven
4. Hardedge
5. Chocobo Lure and Underwater
6. Yusuke Naora

Hnnngggg that got me really pumped. It's a shame I would be the only person in my city who would want to play.

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm going to be making the thread, but I'm trying to decide if I should put it in the FFVII compilation fan creations category, or the Sub-Final Fantasy category; I like a VII-only game, but I think I'd like to see all the FF's represented to make it more fun. Thoughts, anyone?

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
You could split the difference and put it in Creativity, but for the time being I think Compilation Fan Creations is the most appropriate.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Hrm...I think all the FF's should be included in it since *some* people (<__< Yop) don't actually know that much about FFVII.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
How can he not know much about VII.........?

*AHEM*
Okay, I'm taking votes until I get back from work, but I do favor an all-FF inclusion (sorry Jason), so I hope more people do.

Edit: Because I don't want to clog this thread up with my chattering, I've been super busy today and haven't had time to make that thread yet. I'll be able to do it tomorrow. :monster:

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've picked up quite a bit here and there after spending ten years on FFVII-related forums, you know, :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
In conclusion, I have made fanart!

picture.php

1. He laughs
2. Aeris
3. Seven
4. Hardedge
5. Chocobo Lure and Underwater
6. Yusuke Naora

Hnnngggg that got me really pumped. It's a shame I would be the only person in my city who would want to play.

Geez...I knew all of those except the Junon one.

I may have a problem.

Looks awesome though :P

Notice how the shoulder pad reflects the environment in front of Yuffie! :D What a wonderful attention to detail.

Top Bottom