• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Are we able to post audio files on here?

I have a song I finished making that sampled "Cloud Smiles" from Advent Children. Also sampled some vocals from a song Nyxipuff put on YouTube a month ago (would've never seen it if it wasn't for the opening video of the remake)

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
I would think so, yeah. I don't see why not. I mean, on TLS in general. I don't know where audio stuff would go, maybe the Creativity forum.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I tried to, but won't work. Something about the audio extension. Its mp3 format, so I'd think it'd work

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
We probably don't have the forum permissions set to allow everyone to upload audio files to our server. But you can always upload it elsewhere and post the link here.

BioTeach

Pro Adventurer
Aww thanks guys :) I'm so glad you like it! I finished him up last night and here's the final version as promised. I agonized sooo long over this pretty face. There's just something about him that's so hard to pin down, but so pleasing to look at ^_^ I don't think I got him 100% right, but I'm happy with it. I may revisit him again for another piece in the future, but for now, I've got Reno sitting on my desk so I'd best not keep him waiting...tseng22.jpg

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Aww thanks guys :) I'm so glad you like it! I finished him up last night and here's the final version as promised. I agonized sooo long over this pretty face. There's just something about him that's so hard to pin down, but so pleasing to look at ^_^ I don't think I got him 100% right, but I'm happy with it. I may revisit him again for another piece in the future, but for now, I've got Reno sitting on my desk so I'd best not keep him waiting...View attachment 5211
Looks great! What did you use?

EVMW7rAWsAI-WH-

- Source

Top Bottom