• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!
  • The game is shipping early to some across the world. We have a spoiler section with spoiler threads that are hidden from the new posts button. This was planned to be removed on April 10th. To allow users better access to these threads and ongoing discussion, this feature will be removed earlier. Do not panic - spoilers are not allowed in thread titles and are clearly tagged. You will not be spoiled unless you click on the threads and read them.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

Pandemonium

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Are we able to post audio files on here?

I have a song I finished making that sampled "Cloud Smiles" from Advent Children. Also sampled some vocals from a song Nyxipuff put on YouTube a month ago (would've never seen it if it wasn't for the opening video of the remake)

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream
I would think so, yeah. I don't see why not. I mean, on TLS in general. I don't know where audio stuff would go, maybe the Creativity forum.

Aww thanks guys :) I'm so glad you like it! I finished him up last night and here's the final version as promised. I agonized sooo long over this pretty face. There's just something about him that's so hard to pin down, but so pleasing to look at ^_^ I don't think I got him 100% right, but I'm happy with it. I may revisit him again for another piece in the future, but for now, I've got Reno sitting on my desk so I'd best not keep him waiting... tseng22.jpg

AKA
Nate
Aww thanks guys :) I'm so glad you like it! I finished him up last night and here's the final version as promised. I agonized sooo long over this pretty face. There's just something about him that's so hard to pin down, but so pleasing to look at ^_^ I don't think I got him 100% right, but I'm happy with it. I may revisit him again for another piece in the future, but for now, I've got Reno sitting on my desk so I'd best not keep him waiting... View attachment 5211
Looks great! What did you use?

Top Bottom