• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

Sublime

EajJKa1U8AAuA9l

- Twitter source

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Looking for nice, beautiful, new things to wear and being delighted when you find them? For me, at least. Though I can get that as easily doing online shopping. It’s less stressful. :lol:

You'd think I'd love it since I like cosplay and both things are basically playing dress-up. I think the sensory overload + choosing to make a frivalous financial transaction is what makes me hate it. :P I find thrifting a little more enjoyable.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Watched their timeline. It's a guy. Unless there's a filter which adds you a bit of a beard shade and belly fuzz, that cosplayer is a Spanish Bishonen :awesome:

EDIT: Scratch that, please, apparently it's a girl. Someone else could hear their voice and it's that of a woman. Maybe their are a trans or a genderfluid?
I though Prism might know something I didn't so I just rolled with it. Best not to assume gender based on biology, as I have learned.

With cosplayers there’s a lot of girls who make killer cosplays as Cloud and Link-style characters (PikminLink for instance), but...

BB879261-FDC1-46C8-A93D-864C29AE5682.jpeg

In his profile he has the Mars symbol, so I feel like that puts his gender to rest.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
1592329172644.png
1592329225106.png
1592329325128.png
1592329391952.png

Don't know if this is quite the right place to post this, but my twin brother is about 90% done with his project to put Remake Cloud in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I didn't really want to necro the SSB thread from 2018, and this is fanart, so...

To put into perspective the steps all of this takes:
He used the default SSBU Cloud model as a base so it would match the game's existing style. The various parts that make up Cloud's model are a mixture of Remake derivatives and custom models.
The pauldron is from the Remake model, but my brother made significant optimizations to it so it could fit on Switch. The Buster Sword's model is completely custom, but also uses optimized Remake textures. The hair is custom as well, with the exception of the back (you know, the chocobo-looking part - the hair behind his ears), which uses the AC alternate skin's as base. Finally, the SOLDIER belt, suspenders, and extra belts are completely custom.
He had to do some hex editing to make the Materia glow, as well.

wJxDog3.png

gm2R8hX.png

EGPN0sX.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Top Bottom