FF Collections

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Niiiice, did you get it for a good price? That one fetches a pretty penny nowadays
900 euro, converted to AUD is approx $1300 AUD.

I also picked up the 8 10th anniversary potion/figure set from him too which pushed it up to just under $1500 AUD + postage.

You guys should have seen my face when the parcel actually arrived!!! It wasn't till it was in my hands that I got excited.... I didn't want all the hurt and pain from being screwed over again ha ha ha!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm thinking of selling some of my goods.. I've got a a lot of stuff boxed up that I don't have room/can't display for and/or forgotten.. may post pics if I can be arsed to be more serious about it. If anyone's interested in anything though just ask.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
I'm thinking of selling some of my goods.. I've got a a lot of stuff boxed up that I don't have room/can't display for and/or forgotten.. may post pics if I can be arsed to be more serious about it. If anyone's interested in anything though just ask.
I can always be persuaded :)

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Show me the goods, Channy!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
There were soooo many boxes when I moved. :closedmonster: sorted by fragile and non of course so I could keep a close eye on some things.

Top Bottom