FF Collections

Odysseus

Potato Cult Leader
AKA
Ody
Thanks! Been slowly gathering all that nonsense for years now. I think the only FFVII PAK I don't have now is the Zack one. He's gone up in price omline, so I'm hoping to get lucky at a convention in a few months. If the 1st class edition comes in some special box, I'm gonna have to rebuild the whole thing...

Odysseus

Potato Cult Leader
AKA
Ody
Very cool. I thought about getting a collection of those OG figures
I like them because they're kinda unique. They were made before your advent childrens and crisis cores came around and redefined who these characters are and what they look like. They're the most "pure" FFVII merch around in that regard. I just wish they did Cid and Yuffie too.

Pandemonium

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I like them because they're kinda unique. They were made before your advent childrens and crisis cores came around and redefined who these characters are and what they look like. They're the most "pure" FFVII merch around in that regard. I just wish they did Cid and Yuffie too.
I could've sworn I saw Cid and Yuffie ones of those. Maybe not though. That definitely sucks if you can't get the whole collection

Odysseus

Potato Cult Leader
AKA
Ody
I could've sworn I saw Cid and Yuffie ones of those. Maybe not though. That definitely sucks if you can't get the whole collection
The line got canned before they could be made. If I knew somebody who could do simple 3D modeling and if I had access to a 3D printer, I might be tempted to "complete" the line myself and maybe add a certain extra character...

Top Bottom