• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF Collections

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I still use Photobucket for some reason, but that site is so full of adds and pop ups that it's become a pain.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
*Trying the img in the square brackets without the spaces didn't work, it actually all disappeared & now using the "attach button" is showing the broken page image... wth? why does it hate me? This is with the url from imgur too.*

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Try right clicking on the image, select 'copy image address' and paste it in the window that pops up when you click on the 'insert image' button.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Lets try Lithium's advice.....

R6ek6u1.jpg

MxB8OUH.jpg

VGcuFHt.jpg

bbrVyJ8.jpg

eeeeyyyy what would you know!!! I was trying to copy the url and paste it in the "insert image" field.... WOOT WOOT!!!!

I can't remember if I've mentioned it here, but I need about 5 more display cabinets to display alllllll my wears!!!

ENJOY!!! Thanks again Lithium!!

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Lol, I've never seen that Materia table one before, fun :monster:
I flipped my lid when I 1st saw it!!! I then proceeded to track it down and pay WAYYYYYY too much for it... damn USA -> AUS postage & currency conversion :(

ALAS!!!! That is love!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I saw the Materia table and was [ ] this close to buying it but I'm po' right now. :monster: Looks rad.

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
Those t-shirts are awesome. I really dig the Materia table and Choose Your Weapon ones. I still want some officially licensed FF clothing though. T-shirts, hoodies, jersey's, etc.

Square is missing an opportunity to take my money. I'm offering it up. Take it. Take it all.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
You can find some good FF shirts on Teepublic.com. Not officially licensed, but probably the closest thing we'll get to some FF clothing for now.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
he he he I know what you mean Vader.

I looooove my shirts!!! It's so hard because I want to wear them allllll the time, but I don't want to wear them out by washing them frequently and having the pictures/writing break down and come away from the material and stuff.... but I loooooove them!!!

My Dirge of Cerberus collection.

aXpNTQX.jpg

Larger version of photo

- Bradygames Guide
- OST. Stacked on my chipped PS2, adjacent to...
- DCFFVII: International. Released in Japan in 2008.
Below the PS2 you'll see the six memory cards devoted to saves of Dirge of Cerberus across all four existing versions.
- "PRELUDE" published by V-Jump. Early, incomplete guide.
- The Official Complete Guide

- Original Japanese Release
- US Black Label
- US Greatest Hits
- European
- European Press/Promo Copy

The reason I make this post is because of the last item on the list. I bought it on eBay a week ago and it arrived yesterday.

The game itself is identical to the official European release, down to the last byte, but the disc was only intended for reviewers and/or retailers.

0inQFOV.jpg

KQi5V1J.jpg

fkirYrZ.jpg

8HEUC5W.jpg

The item I most long to find is the β Version, released for beta testers of the Multiplayer.

Last edited:

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
So I've been pretty pumped about this one.... Especially after my last attempt ended with a dodgy seller....

What a day it was today!!

SOOO MUCH HYPE!!!!

G2IDSpz.jpg

2rJAy3I.jpg

npLU0mI.jpg
rlQnU

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Niiiice, did you get it for a good price? That one fetches a pretty penny nowadays

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
How much did you pay for that, Avalanche? I was listening to an old podcast and they read out a comment where you said you had ordered it for $900.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I wonder if there's still any truth to that damned FF Collection rumor we were promised for this year.

Please elaborate ha ha ha!

Right before the 30th Anniversery opening ceremony, someone wrote up an article claiming that there'd be a big FF collection for the PS4, and a bunch of other fun stuff that so far seems like the furthest thing from what Square wants to do.

They really just don't give a shit that it's the 30th anniversary except to use it as a logo to sell XII and a few other games that have nothing to do with 30 years of fan loyalty.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
How much did you pay for that, Avalanche? I was listening to an old podcast and they read out a comment where you said you had ordered it for $900.

Yes, that is the seller that never came through with the goods.

I had multiple phone calls with ebay & the user has not been active since.

Top Bottom