• Thread starter Deleted member 13557
  • Start date

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]

giphy.gif

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Enemy skill materia. Good or no?
Good. Useless at first, but keep it on you. There are quite a lot of valuable skills you can pick up. I think it's worth looking up which enemies have skills you can use, but that's up to you.
Did I do a bad?
Haha, no you're fine. No one really knows what Red XIII is, but he's definitely not a lion hahaha

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
There are a lot of Enemy Skills that are high tier and amazing.

Also some that are missable forever. The Blue Magic of FFVII can make the difference between the game being hard mode and easy mode lol. If you can find a guide on where each skill is, that'd help great. There are 4 different Enemy Skill materia in the game to collect as well.

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
Don’t know what system you’re on but there’s an assist button that will display arrows on the screen, it’s useful for figuring out where to go. Also, for the love of God, don’t look at anything FF7-related on social media if you don’t want to be spoiled.

Take it he's a very naughty boy. Can't wait to see what's in store.
He’s a very kinky boyyyyy...
The kind you take home to Jenovaaaaa...
He will always bring your HP doooown...
Once you fight him on the street...

He’s a super freak, super freak, he’s super freaky...

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I always loved seeing Sephiroth just fucking magically nuke every group of enemies foolish enough to initiate a random encounter.

.... But I always hated how the asshole had Mastered Life materia and would just leave my dead ass on the ground in every fight like I didn't even exist. :monster:

Sephiroth: Let's go.

Cloud: *face down on the ground*

Sephiroth: *dragging my ass by the leg up Mt. Nibel because he refuses to expend the MP to resussitate me*

#SOLDIERlife

D

Deleted member 13557

So... Sephiroth isn't human? Or is at least a "monster", as he put it.

Him not being entirely human doesn't seem like an absolute certainty but he kinda freaked out over the prospect of being created by Hojo, who he deemed to be inferior to a previous Shinra scientist.

It would explain why he called Jenova his "mother". Jenova, from what I've seen, ain't a human being. He said "what does it matter" in reference to his father as well, so I'd assume his father might be a much weaker, potentially lower than average human being. Saying "what does it matter" is just this absolute unit brushing him off.

But if he knows that Jenova is his mother, then shouldn't he ALREADY KNOW that he is part not human? Unless if he actually never met her, but still, the inside of the mako reactor read "JENOVA", so surely he knew something?

Unless if Jenova was at some point a human, but was later the cause for mako experimentation.

I'm most likely incredibly off, but it's fun to speculate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
So... Sephiroth isn't human? Or is at least a "monster", as he put it.

Him not being entirely human doesn't seem like an absolute certainty but he kinda freaked out over the prospect of being created by Hojo, who he deemed to be inferior to a previous Shinra scientist.

It would explain why he called Jenova his "mother". Jenova, from what I've seen, ain't a human being. He said "what does it matter" in reference to his father as well, so I'd assume his father might be a much weaker, potentially lower than average human being. Saying "what does it matter" is just this absolute unit brushing him off.

But if he knows that Jenova is his mother, then shouldn't he ALREADY KNOW that he is part not human? Unless he actually never met her, but still, the inside of the mako reactor read "JENOVA", so surely he knew something?

Unless if Jenova was at some point a human, but was later the cause for mako experimentation.

I'm most likely incredibly off, but it's fun to speculate.

You’ve uncovered a major piece of the puzzle, but it is by far the last piece. Mwa ha ha

Top Bottom