FF Newbie Watches Advent Children Complete

• Thread starter Deleted member 13557
  • Start date

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Does Kadaj completely disappear because he IS geostigma?

No, he goes back to the Lifestream where he belongs.

Kadaj and his brothers are... remnants of Sephiroth. Thought-forms, embodiments of his actual will attached to corrupted, tainted Lifestream. The reason Sephiroth came back to life is because:

Spiritual Will + Compatible Physical Substance = Life :monster:

The reason they were created and were seeking Jenova, is because Sephiroth sent these solid ghosts from the Lifestream to seek out the means of his revival. Which was Jenova's remaining piece, its head. And once that happened, his spirit jumped into the new body and lived once more. The Reunion helped once again to bring Sephiroth to life.

In fact, each remnant of Sephiroth embodies a part of Sephiroth's personality.

Loz = Childhood sensitivity

Yazoo = His cool and collectedness

Kadaj = His madness and cruelty

ForceStealer

Double Growth
He and the others are "remnants" as they say, of Sephiroth's will. Basically all he was able to manifest of himself after being killed, until they can get access to enough Jenova material. (ninja'd)

Geostigma itself is caused by Jenova in your body setting off your immune system. Cloud and former SOLDIERs already had Jenova in them, and Jenova got to other people when the Lifestream came out of hte ground to stop Meteor because the Jenova cells that were in the Lifestream (from the Northern Cave) kinda just float in it because she's not of this world, and so they don't join this world's Lifestream. Sephiroth's will started agitating the cells, setting off people's immune systems. Especially when they start feeling hopeless. That same weakening of a sense of self that made Jenova injection a bad idea for anyone that wasn't approved to join SOLDIER.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
And the reason Sephiroth turned Jenova cells into a incurable, fatal disease called Geostigma is because he wanted to create his own corrupted, Negative Lifestream to... As he said, gurdle the planet. Choke it. Corrode it.

By corrupting the Lifestream with his darkness, his corruption, he would destroy the planet within like a virus, and well... use it to sail the cosmos and find a new planet :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
What I love is how Aerith exhibits the same abilities that one would see in an apparition, yet it's not scary because she's a sweetheart :monster:

Leaving voicemails on your phone. Appearing to grab you. Literally calling people on the phone line en mass. Manifesting but then, she goes away now that her business is complete.

Like, only she could make a haunting sweet and touching. xDDD

Stiggie

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Stiggie
I spent four and a half hours with this film.

The things I do.
Yeah, I stopped watching because I outpaced you so heavily XD

"Is this sombodies grave?"
"No. This is where a hero began his journey."

Love the ending to the complete edition.
Favorite part is how Zacks sword is at his grave at first, rusting, symbolizing how Cloud is tarnishing Zack and Aeriths memories by living in the past and having it destroy his present.
Then at the end, it's in Aeriths church, and her flowers are on his grave. And the sword is shiny and beautiful again, symbolizing how he let the past be beautiful by letting it rest.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
It's such a perfect Barret line :lol:

I watched a fan sub where this line was “You’re late, BITCH!” Which is even less accurate. He’s actually saying the same line he says when Cloud shows up on the train back in Midgar, which Tim Rogers translates to “person-that-is-late” or “late-guy.” But ‘bitch’ carries the same rude vibe I guess?

Top Bottom