FF7 Headcanons and Discussion

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I don't figure Tifa was 'saving herself' so much as it was 'I don't have time for this shit. Vengeance awaits!'

Aerith definitely got her freak on at least once.

A week.

At the honeybee inn.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
1)
3) cloud is a sad virgin who gets teased about this every two seconds by barret and cid
4) actually vincent doesn't seem like he got any play either

I always thought of these two. And I've always imagined this picture with Cloud's face all over it
eW0Vw.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't figure Tifa was 'saving herself' so much as it was 'I don't have time for this shit. Vengeance awaits!'

This right here.

If there were to be only one thing that I didn't like about FFVII, it would be that it seems like every damn girl in the game falls for Cloud.

We have Aerith and Tifa, which is fine, but also Jesse, Priscilla, and some argue even Yuffie since she kisses Cloud on her date. It's like, yes he's the main character, but that doesn't mean every single girl he meets has to fall for him. :/

It's like, the only girl who doesn't fall for Cloud is Lucrecia, because she's a side back story who is already hung up on Vincent, and Elena I guess because she's an enemy who is already hung up on Tseng.

Where all the independent ladies at?

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
- Vincent's limit breaks are actually Summons/materia that Hojo implanted in his body (I like to think that he implanted them into whatever part of his brain is in charge of anger/fear except I dunno how he would pull that off without major brain damage but WHATEVER that's what fantasy world is for).
- Yuffie would constantly bother Vincent, namely by talking at him, during the events of the OG.
- which eventually grew into a wonderful friendship and later sexy, sexy romance after DoC
- At the end of DoC when Genesis flies away into the night he is promptly hit by one of the airships from Cid's/WRO's fleet, sucked into the engine, and instantly killed

got some more that i'll post later

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
If there were to be only one thing that I didn't like about FFVII, it would be that it seems like every damn girl in the game falls for Cloud.

We have Aerith and Tifa, which is fine, but also Jesse, Priscilla, and some argue even Yuffie since she kisses Cloud on her date. It's like, yes he's the main character, but that doesn't mean every single girl he meets has to fall for him. :/

It's like, the only girl who doesn't fall for Cloud is Lucrecia, because she's a side back story who is already hung up on Vincent, and Elena I guess because she's an enemy who is already hung up on Tseng.

Where all the independent ladies at?

Priscilla. Don't forget the poor child.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Priscilla. Don't forget the poor child.
doesn't

she fall for cloud too

OH WELL WHAT ABOUT CHICABO

headcanon: chocobo nights is the bad end of ff7

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
- At the end of DoC when Genesis flies away into the night he is promptly hit by one of the airships from Cid's/WRO's fleet, sucked into the engine, and instantly killed

got some more that i'll post later

That's not Genesis at the end of DoC. Oh, it's his Body, but Nero's in there now. Weiss is in Nero's body.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
As for Tifa, I think there was enough time between Nibelheim and the game for her to have other love interests. I'm not too keen on the idea that she saved herself for Cloud ever since she was a small child... o_O

^This. Also everything that Licorice said.

1) Genesis and Angeal have Australian-like accents, because there is a Banora in Australia.

2) Sephiroth is either gay or asexual.

3) Angeal ran a community garden in Midgar.

4) Lucrecia never loved Vincent. I like to think that she fooled him in hopes that he would kill Hojo. That way she could have Hojo's position. Not actually sure if it works that way

5) Aeris has had sex with at least one Turk.

6) Zack and Cloud loved each other, but may have never had the chance to act on it.

7) Zack was not faithful to Aeris while they were dating.

8) Vincent and Red XIII become bros after everyone else dies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
4) Lucrecia never loved Vincent. I like to think that she fooled him in hopes that he would kill Hojo. That way she could have Hojo's position. Not actually sure if it works that way

The way she uses him throughout the flashbacks AND present day in DoC, it would not surprise me in the least.

Wasn't this one hinted at in CoN?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
5) Aeris has had sex with at least one Turk. Cissnei.

More accurate.

6) Zack and Cloud loved each other, but may have never had the chance to act on it.

7) Zack was not faithful to Aeris while they were dating.

Well, she was sleeping with Cissnei. Of course he's going to hump the Angeal Copy.

Bros? Or LOVERS?

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
-Summons are Wutaian gods. Whether or not they ever really existed is up for debate, but so many people believed in them that the memories of the dead gave manifest to the red materia.

-May-ko, Yuh-fee, Ree-no, Air-iss, Tee-fa (short for Tiffany)

-After they learn his true name, everyone calls him Nanaki.

-Zemzelets are eaten in lieu of cows (which don't exist)

-Dio is anti-Shinra, and Cait Sith's original purpose was to spy on him. The Cloud thing was improvisation on Reeve's part.

-Wutai is a sexist nation.

-I agree with Yaccy's point about Vincent's limit breaks. I've thought that since I first played the game, so much so that I forget it's not specified by canon.

-Elmyra's husband committed war crimes in Wutai and personally killed Yuffie's mother

-(And this is another one I keep forgetting that canon doesn't specify) Jenova is - at her core - a hyper-intelligent parasitic lifeform that feeds off Spirit Energy. She has consumed dozens if not hundreds of planets before FFVII's. The only reason she fails in FFVII is because Sephiroth's meddling throws a wrench in her works.

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
oh yah and also all the entries in the compilation are adaptations of priscilla's dream journal. i keep forgetting that they haven't specified that yet.

advent children, as having several different releases, is, of course, a re-occurring nightmare.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
To go along with some of the Vincent stuff...

I've never viewed Aerith's abilities as actual limit breaks. Sure, for the sake of battle mechanics, that's how they were handled, but being a Cetra, I imagine she could do something like heal non-serious wounds without needed to build up energy to do it first.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
-Emerald and Ruby WEAPON were more intelligent than the others, and never attacked any population center because of a philosophical quandary. They were created to destroy threats to the Planet, but Jenova is out of reach and humanity is a natural part of the Planet itself. Thus they went into seclusion until such time that they managed to work out the issue. Luckily for humanity, the party took them out/solved the Jenova problem before they figured things out.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
@tifa being a virgin:

In what world does a beautiful hormonal teenage girl not have sex at least once?

Vivi said:
5) Aeris has had sex with at least one Turk.

oh my god yes
my screwed up headcanon is that her first sexual experience was with tseng

Ite said:
-Elmyra's husband committed war crimes in Wutai and personally killed Yuffie's mother

I like this headcanon. A lot.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
@tifa being a virgin:

In what world does a beautiful hormonal teenage girl not have sex at least once?
yeah, i imagine her first time was either when she was with some guy she was dating in nibelheim or it was some point after it'd been burned down in some sporadic act of 'i want to be normal again'

elmyra adopted another girl a long while after aerith had died, and she now lives in their house and tends to the flowers, like aerith would have.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
@tifa being a virgin:

You know, I always imagined Tifa so screwed up emotionally that she was a virgin well into the game...and not because she was so pure. I really see her as messed in the head...long after she knocks boots even. Which is why she is so screwily obsessed with the first man she gives it too... that's my head-canon.

Also, Aerith and Tseng is ridiculously hawt.

My head canon:

Scarlett and Reeve hooked up.

Sephiroth is asexual.

Jenova was innocent. The Cetra were evil. Reveeeeeeenge... **cough**

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Jenova was innocent. The Cetra were evil. Reveeeeeeenge... **cough**

I never actually considered Jenova to be 'evil', because I always assumed that she was acting entirely out of instinct. And I thought that someone mentioned that the Cetra were actually incredibly violent in game. But I'm not entirely sure.

I never actually considered Jenova to be 'evil', because I always assumed that she was acting entirely out of instinct. And I thought that someone mentioned that the Cetra were actually incredibly violent in game. But I'm not entirely sure.

It's Yuffie who says that, during a optional conversation with Cloud in the Highwind. Something along the line that all the materia is for fighting (or is memories of destrutive forces, or something like that) and that the Ancients must have been people who fought all the time.

AerithxTseng 4evah.

Top Bottom