SPOILERS FFVII:R Chapter 3 Spoiler Discussion

Question to people playing Intergrade: Has references to the Fort Condor minigame been added to the main story or are there still zero references to the board game outside of Intermission?

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
What a long and relaxing chapter it was!

The others have already pointed out lots of reasons to love this chapter, so I'll throw in a few more.

Johnny! He received some additional characterization where I least expected that. One of the NPCs near the rat yard said something like "Johnny used to mimic the leader of the rat pack, the most obnoxios squeaking, until we told him to cut that shit out":lol:

Cloud is trying hard to be cool. He is really trying so hard that some little things give away his vulnerability to the player, be it his facial expressions, or his choice of words. I can't stop admiring the amount of work the devs have put into him. I'm only disappointed in the fact that his mako eyes can't be seen glowing neon in complete darkness, so my CC-inspired head canon will remain a head canon.

Also, the more combat I'm doing, the more awesome it seems! I obediently backtracked all the way to the factory to fight the cerulean drake only in order to fight a little more :aah: When the deepground dog escaped from me during the first phase, I felt so bewildered that it took me a few circles around the scrap boulevard until I happened to run into Wymer. Turned out it hadn't been my fault but the dog had been designed to behave like that haha.

Streamers make the darts mini-game look so simple, but it took me AGES to figure out the mechanics and to hit the leaderboard. But when I finally won, I could almost have high-fived Cloud to share the joy.

Did I tell you I love this game? I love this game. Like, really really love this game.

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I forgot to say I've plunged and bought the PC version, so I'm playing this on weekends and kind of streaming it (more like badly playing, ranting against the camera both in English and French). I'm at chapter 3... I'm not looking forward chapter 4 and the motorbike fight, I always hate those. Also playing on a controller is so different from playing on a keyboard :sadpanda:

Top Bottom