• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
I wasn't able to logon to be a part of the announcement. Does anybody have a video I can watch?

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
My brother and I were squealing like little girls. 21 and 27 we are. And he's not even a FFVII fan (he prevers VIII). But he was just as freaking fangasming as anybody else.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Now watch them completely butcher the materia system in favor of something like XIII...

and this will probably be yet another game that I will simply watch the cutscenes of and never play because SE will never get around to making a PC release of it...

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm reserving any kind of optimism until it's got a release date and some gameplay footage/demo so that I can see it hasn't been butchered and turned into another compilation entry piece of shit.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Also, kudos to Flintlock for putting up the announcment on our front page. I was about to do it (after briefly forgetting my password in the excitement) but he was quicker. :awesome:

Lex

Administrator
WE NEED TO REDESIGN THE SITE WITH SCREENCAPS FROM THE TRAILER

LET'S JUST REMOVE ALL THE LINKS AND BUTTONS AND ARTICLES AND JUST MAKE THE SITE PICTURES OF THE TRAILER

HOLD MY SHIT

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Well, by the time this game comes out, PS4 will probably be cheaper to buy, so maybe I'll use it as an excuse.

WE NEED TO REDESIGN THE SITE WITH SCREENCAPS FROM THE TRAILER

LET'S JUST REMOVE ALL THE LINKS AND BUTTONS AND ARTICLES AND JUST MAKE THE SITE PICTURES OF THE TRAILER

HOLD MY SHIT

giphy.gif

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
In other news, apparently that Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announcement brought down Kickstarter. I wouldn't ordinarily have mentioned it here, but there's no Shenmue thread and I'm too lazy to make one, and people already brought it up here so :monster:.

Top Bottom