• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

ForceStealer

Double Growth
THE TRAILER LOOKED POST ADVENT CHILDREN, WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT? WELL...AT FIRST IT DID. IT LOOKED LIKE THE SLUMS AT THE END, BUT WHAT WAS ALL THAT "SOUTH EDGE" STUFF

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Seriously did not expect that even after all those sources were saying it would happen.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I thought it was going to be the sequel after all the South Edge stuff. But then, the last few images and "Remake" were clear enough. Freaking hell!!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i never thought i'd be that excited about a remake but ngl i'm kind of excited now

it's 3am and i'm an adult i don't need this

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I notice there was no release date announced. Wada said it would take ten years to remake the game, didn't he? Of course, Wada is an idiot.

Lex

Administrator
THE TRAILER LOOKED POST ADVENT CHILDREN, WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT? WELL...AT FIRST IT DID. IT LOOKED LIKE THE SLUMS AT THE END, BUT WHAT WAS ALL THAT "SOUTH EDGE" STUFF

WE THOUGHT IT WAS A SEQUEL TOO BUT THEN IT WAS LIKE BARRET AND ARM AND OLD CLOTHES AND I LITERALLY CRIED LIKE I'M STILL SHAKING

ALSO SHENMUE 3 WHAT THE FUCK

Top Bottom