• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

FFVII Remake delayed to April 10th Worldwide

Trainer Red

... ... ...▼
AKA
Climhazzard
For those who have ordered on Square Enix's NA website, someone had noticed that there is now a box labeled "CONSENTED TO DELAY" (can be found by clicking the Manage button) on the My Orders Page.

Weird, just checked my order page and I didn't see that button. Should I be worried??

Also, did anyone get this email:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your preorder of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE.

Payment processing for your pre-order will also begin on Friday, February 28th, 2020.

Please make sure the payment method is up to date on your account. If the first payment attempt is unsuccessful, there will be additional debit attempts through the next few weeks. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your copy of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - 1ST CLASS EDITION [PS4] has been secured. Alternatively, if you wish to cancel your pre-order now then please follow the instructions HERE TO CANCEL.

If you would like to expedite the payment process, you can pay for your pre-order now by visiting the PURCHASE HISTORY page, clicking on MANAGE your order and then choosing DEBIT NOW.

If you placed your order as a guest, we will email you a few days before the first debit attempt. That email will contain instructions on how to change your payment method and cancel your order, if needed

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
Square Enix Store Team
Cause I just triple checked to make sure that I did choose to opt-in, my orders page to make sure that I did have my preorder validated and paid off, and my bank account to make sure that I paid that $377+ to SE.

....omg SE i was joking earlier about canceling all the preorders don't give me a heart attack over this

Aphyo

Lv. 1 Adventurer
@Trainer Red

Hello,

I, too, received that "Dear Customer" email. Same exact situation, opted-in, paid off, checked bank account. Since I am of the paranoid sort, and didn't want to potentially get double charged, I immediately contacted customer support. Took a couple days for response, since it was over the weekend, but got it situated. I did receive an update invoice though, so it might behoove you to contact customer support, for the peace of mind.

Top Bottom