FFVII Remake Delivery Delay Notice from Square (AKA Shipping Woes)

Starting to feel it now

It's creeping up on me

giphy.gif

No no it's okay, I can wait

I can...wait. I...can...

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
One thing that helps, is remembering that people who play it April 10 or later will likely get to play it with a Day/Week-One patch (plus the bonus DLC). So it’s arguably a better first playthrough experience than early players.
Pretty easy for someone who's already played the game to say, Mr. bourgeoisie.

@Knights of the Round did you get a second email when they specified a delivery date? Mine still isn't giving me one.

Knights of the Round

Pro Adventurer

@Knights of the Round did you get a second email when they specified a delivery date? Mine still isn't giving me one.

They only sent me an initial email saying it'd been shipped, but at that time there was no UPS tracking info. I went back to the email today to check tracking again, and now it has location/delivery date.

Might just take another day. It did for me.

Also, once it was received by UPS, SE store status changed from 'Delivery in Progress' to 'Shipped'.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Hm... mine says "shipped" too. Maybe just gonna take a while to update on UPS. I'll just consider the 8th as when I should expect it too, for my sanity's sake. 2 days early babyyy.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

I actually haven’t played the game already, I’ve just skim watched parts of others who got the game early and who have streamed/recorded their playthroughs.
My pre-order is still waiting an update on Amazon.

Knights of the Round

Pro Adventurer
Hm... mine says "shipped" too. Maybe just gonna take a while to update on UPS. I'll just consider the 8th as when I should expect it too, for my sanity's sake. 2 days early babyyy.
Yeah, I can wait until then if I have to. At least I'll have it for the weekend. Already took off Friday/Monday.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I actually haven’t played the game already, I’ve just skim watched parts of others who got the game early and who have streamed/recorded their playthroughs.
My pre-order is still waiting an update on Amazon.
Oh, I'm sorry. I saw you were one of the ones in the spoiler thread. I guess you know what they say about making assumptions though...
The struggle is real, brother.

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
My copy arrived at just after 5pm UK time, and yeah my order never changed from Requested either. Presuming they were just firing them out of the warehouse as quickly as possible, tracking be damned.

The Hardy is hilariously enormous, I love it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200402_230847.jpg
    IMG_20200402_230847.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Happy for you UK guys but this makes me depressed -_-
Same. I have a feeling I'll just be getting it on the normal release date, which is fine, but it kinda sucks knowing people are playing it already. I've been waiting for this game for ages, but adding to the stress and chaos around what's been happening globally, it makes having to wait even more difficult. I need something to distract myself and my depression is making it difficult for me to find the motivation to do anything in lieu of playing this game. I guess I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. There are other things I can do, but I just don't want to do them. I want to play this game and I want to play it now. Obviously I can't, but it'd be nice.

Top Bottom