FFVIIR Official Concept Art & Twitter Whatnots

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Us an hour ago: "SE couldn't find a way to keep fans pumped if it was between their legs."

Us now:
OiKrF3I.jpg

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
Not me. There's a whole demographic of people who's gonna buy this game, people who aren't as fans as we are. The game needs to be fresh in many people's minds. I mean, even we, that dont need these trailers to buy the game, often get annoyed with the lack of new promotional content.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Wasn't it taken down, though? I was just saying, if they did release a demo, they might tweak it so there's nothing baked in that could be datamined or lead to further leaks before reuploading it.

There's nothing else to datamine from it. They already got everything. Changing the demo file would be a worse idea.

I think it's funny how fickle personal reactions to marketing can be. The silence from the Game Awards until now has really deflated a lot of my excitement for FFVIIR, when previous breaks between trailers (E3 to TGS for example) just made me anticipate it more. I don't envy people who have to co-ordinate these PR campaigns because I don't know how you decide what a good marketing schedule is.

How's that goin?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
It seems they changed the Inn segment to also include a notion of empowerment, which is nice in it's own, but was probably made so people wouldn't complain too much. Can't wait to see the dinosaurs commenting how it's all SJW's fault and the world has gone soft tho......

Yeah, as if the bathtub scene didn't exist in the OG :monster:

I don't know, the Honeybee is a brothel, and now they apparently have included a cabaret. Seems logical and I'm fully down with it. (Incoming AndrexCloud fanfiction in 3... 2...1...)

I thought so, but apparently his name is Andre.
Maybe no Mukki this time around?

Mukki is waiting for his blond baby in the tub :wacky:

Half expected a trailer, but I wasn't prepared for all this much information. New scenes, hojo being more prominent and creepier, Scarlet being... Scarlet... the flashback at the well and teen!Cloud being so uttely cute, and FINALLY, Nanaki... This is gonna be one hell of a ride.

Rose_of_Night

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, as if the bathtub scene didn't exist in the OG :monster:

I don't know, the Honeybee is a brothel, and now they apparently have included a cabaret. Seems logical and I'm fully down with it. (Incoming AndrexCloud fanfiction in 3... 2...1...)

Mukki is waiting for his blond baby in the tub :wacky:

Half expected a trailer, but I wasn't prepared for all this much information. New scenes, hojo being more prominent and creepier, Scarlet being... Scarlet... the flashback at the well and teen!Cloud being so uttely cute, and FINALLY, Nanaki... This is gonna be one hell of a ride.
Scarlet resting her feet on the grunt had me LOLing. She's as much of a bitch as I always imagined her being and I love it

Top Bottom