Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It's crazy to me that they announced three main games at the same time. Crazier still that their releases were all fairly close. FFIX was only half a year away!

Lex

Administrator
OK so we have our hype date now. FFVII's 20th Anniversary, let's gear up for it.

I was thinking earlier how funny it is that Cloud will actually be real life 21 in terms of existing as a fictional character if this releases in early 2018 as most of us have predicted.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
I´m personally ok with the sparse release, Assasins Creed and COD killed my interest in new entries (of any game) being released close to each other.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I'm guessing Steve Burton's tweet about doing some Cloud VO last week is to do with this anniversary event.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i was like, what would steve burton be doing work for. dissidia arcade? omnia opera? kh3?

i forgot about the whole 'ffvii remake' thing for a mo' there

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
uKLyGGR.jpg

UblXmKT.jpg

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Don't forget the Ultima Fork!

C3fHx-RVMAAaXah.jpg:large

Could be yours if you participate in the FF Cup Noodle lottery :P

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
C3fPixaVcAAJ1_U.jpg
Snow Sclupture shown!

C3fPuNXUcAEAg7t.jpg

_____
Continued news feed from my Remake:Catch all Interview post:

Cloud in Brave Exvius on February 6th.

Aerith comes to Dissidia Opera!

Last edited:

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Exhibition will take place some time in 2018.

C3fWz-BUoAEb0e0.jpg

ANNNDDDD it's over.

C3fXg63UcAA-o55.jpg:large

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Yep, it's ended. I've still got the Mobius livestream to look forward to in about an hour I think. They've kinda spoiled it if they were planning on revealing Sephiroth for it XD

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh God Sephiroth in Moebius. They're doing what they did to Cloud by making him a scrawny bishi. >_<

Top Bottom