Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Complete Digital Release Poll - 720p or 1080p

720p or 1080p Release

• 720p

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • 1080p

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Don't release. Force people to buy it!

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cal mostly everyone, Calenlass_Greenleaf for fanfic, calen_greenleaf for LJ
(replying very late)

MY first torrent didn't suceed; I gave up. Come to think of it, the site was rather...spammish picture-y. I went crazy with the adblocker...

I don't know if I'll ever get used to torrents, though. I'm one of those people who are untechno-savvy. >_>

Reference

Likes The Bartender
This is killer. I tried looking at chinese torent sites too. Nada. LOL

I actually started looking since the premiere screening :lol:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
still no torrent?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I've found TONS of ACC torrents.

Of course you have to pay for every single one of them. :monster:

Are sites like that even reliable? Are they legal? Will they take my account info and run off with my money?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Depends on where you found it. Most anime sites will make you pay say... 5 bucks a month to subscribe to download anime episodes, so if it's from one of those, it's safe.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well the site seem credible enough. And at this one if I pay $25 I can download unlimited files.

Katrak

>.>
The paysites I saw didn't have a comment system in order to find out if it's a legit torrent or even good quality, the file sizes look far too small for a Blu-ray rip, and you couldn't tell how many seeds or leechers there were. So my bet is they just take your money and run with it.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Link? 25$ bucks is a lot. =/ You really have to thoroughly check it. I paid 10$ for one I thought would be a one off, but then they kept taking 10 bucks out of my account every month. And I don't have a job. D=

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Definitely don't bother paying for it from anyone but Square Enix; if someone has a legit rip up on pay sites it'll be on free sites within a day at most. I'll honestly be surprised if it doesn't leak first to one of the free sites like demonoid or thepiratebay.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah. Also I'm not paying for ACC unless my money actually goes to SE since, well, they made it. Not someone who decided to rip then charge. That's a no no for me.

Especially since I am getting the NA copy regardless.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Paying for something that is illegally ripped in the first place is kind of a stupid concept anyway xD

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah it is. But people do it. :/

Also I start my job in a couple weeks so hopefully it won't take me long to raise enough money to get a PS3/BD player. :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Paying for something that is illegally ripped in the first place is kind of a stupid concept anyway xD

this. I also don't get why people swear with newsgroups and whatnot - they've got the same stuff torrents do, the same speeds, except they remove it again after a while and you have to pay for it.

And for those that complain that torrents are slow, you're either downloading the wrong ones or you suck at getting the settings right.

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
Could always buy it lol The mini-album is like $6 isn't it? I'm still waiting for my copy of FF7ACC :(

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I have plenty of seeds, they say there's over 300 in a swarm, just the one or two I need aren't connecting. I just my peers progress, and they're stuck at 90% as well. D=

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
There's eight people I'm connected with that are at 100%, so you probably have a different torrent.

746 seeds, 5273 peers, not too shabby. Except that my speed keeps hovering around 100 KB/s now, :/.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'd kill for 100kb/s. Mine was at best at 60 yesterday with this other one.

But then I found the 2 gig one, is that the one you're connected to? And now that one's dying. D= Is there no justice?

Top Bottom